archangel

HOW TO POST A BAN APPEAL:
RP Name:Archangel
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:83666586
Date of Ban:5/25/18
Length of Ban:6 days 
Offense:Rdm Disrespect
Banned By:Lyonaxis 
Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?: because i wasent killing when every one was on and we needed to strict rp i was messing around with my friend TY when there was at most 5 active players and also me and my fellow 501st member got into an arguement which spilled over into discord
Evidence to support your claims:http://prntscr.com/jmi3xr and DU MEDO CPT TY// padawan/naval  can back me up on this

You Mass RDMed 6x+ you disrespect the hell out of other people and when I TPed you to a sit you RDMed the guy who spammed me on Steam to come and take care of you. You also then disrespected me in TS. -1

Edited by Lyonaxis

spacer.png

On 5/25/2018 at 11:49 AM, Lyonaxis said:

You Mass RDMed 6x+ you disrespect the hell out of other people and when I TPed you to a sit you RDMed the guy who spammed me on Steam to come and take care of you. You also then disrespected me in TS. -1

I’m still -1 then.

• Disagree 1
On 25/05/2018 at 4:49 PM, Lyonaxis said:

^for this

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander