Gabe's Staff Application

GabeTDS

RP Name: 212th ARFL WO Gabe | 212th S P Bage | Fleet MDM CPO Gabe

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:150451050

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): Hello there, I want to become a staff member because I love helping people. Next, I love growing in this community. It would be awesome to help people who have just joined the server for the first time or people who are regulars. Also, love training clone cadets. Another big thing is, I enjoy helping my battalion, and if I became a staff member I could help whitelist the people I train. I know a lot of high staff members and some lower staff members. All those people are great rolemodels to me. Then, I I would enjoy working as hard as I could to help to the best of my ability and possibly get the magnificent reward of being able to help more/going up the staff ranks.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am a mature, friendly 12 year old boy who 95% of the time plays this game. I am a bit busy with school, but I get on the server every day for like 3 hours plus. On weekends I get on the server for about 6 hours. On regular weekdays I get on the server later evening until pretty late at night. I love helping. For example, right now while I am typeing this someone had to go. They asked me if I could tryout someone, and I had there back. Also, I do not really play other games. I have been on this server for a long time. I was a trainer; I became a trainer and stopped when I was no longer staff. I will gladly train clone cadets again if I become staff. *quick side note* I will try to become a trainer again tomorrow. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? I do have previous staff experience. I have been staff for this server before, but I did was not in a time of my life I could keep up with staff work. Also, I have been staff for other games in the past.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  I have 291 hours on this server.

Thanks so much for reading this! -Gabe

• Agree 1