Luuka's Staff Application

RP Name: 187th HVY CPL Luuka

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:186148139

Time zone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):I wish to be an administrator to help the players of Synergy whenever staff is called for help. I also know the ULX by heart and I enforce the rules. I believe that I can deal with sits  ( if needed) in an unbiased manner. I've also read the MOTD, and I can be on Everyday 24/7 until school starts for me. I can also take away the minges that put inappropriate videos in the OOC lounge. I may be 15 but I am mature and trustworthy to be Staff on Synergy.  I can also help when someone needs a whitelist. This is my application and hope to help out Synergy if I become a Staff member

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Whelp, I was an Owner Of another Server but died within a month. As soon as it did I came here because I was looking for legit CloneWarsRP servers that were serious. So, I found Synergy, decided to play for 4 days and apply here as a Staff member. Also. I love Gmod and also have 1,786 on Gmod!

Edited by ♛King BangZ♛

+1 I have changed my mind as he is very fun to hangout with

Edited by Banzai

Former: 187th ARCO, DU ARCO x4, DU ARCL x2, 501st ARFL, Prudii Skirata, Alpha-22 AvenAlpha-98 Nate Current: DU 1stLT GreenBean