Papa Kal's LOA/ROA

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18305751

RP Name: Kal Skirata | Bail Organa

Battalion: Null

Who is in command until you return?: Prudii, Ordo, and A'den. Woeny and Square as well.

Length of Absence: 4 days likely. Maybe more. if I need to be any longer I'd let you know.

So, @Llama/Yoda @Square @Tyzen and a few others been wondering why i was so upset the past few weeks, I'll let you all know. This week marks the third year that my son died, he was only 7.  It was tough. Still is. I found coping mechanisms to deal with it. It doesn't bring me down as much anymore, but you know. Death of a family member is rough, death of your own child is rougher. I'm a tough bastard, I'll be fine within a few days. I just need a break from the autism, and all the hate. I don't get the drama between the 'odinsons' and so on, and I've got no ill will towards any one here. You've all been fantastic people to me since I came here last october.

Anyways, papa kal will be on Teamspeak if you all need me. I'm also gonna be on steam. If I'm absolutely needed. I'll log on and do stuff for the server.

• Agree 8

I love you more all homo and definitley you definitley deserve time off, death does suck but I can’t imagine it being my own... recently my grandpa died  which was the reason why i “resigned” from boss to take care of him knowing that he had months which had turned to days and shortly to minutes. Enjoy the time off and spend it wisely cause I sure definitley did and I don’t regret it even if it was for a week. 

• Coordinator
Coordinator

Sorry for your loss man Take as much time as you need  <3

not even going to try and make a joke. im a lot of things but insensitive isn't one of them. take as long as you need dude. no one should have to go through that just know we are all here for ya

Edited by ccmonty
  • Founder
Founder

Take all the time you need man. If you ever need anyone to talk to I'm here for you and I know that there are plenty of others that are too. 

• Agree 1
  • 4 weeks later...