Spec Ops weapons

Name:TR SO SSO JTO FTL IACMD

Suggestion: can the fire rate of the Dc-15a Shadow edition be raised from potato(150 rpm) back to around to whatever it was previous. (also our clip size have been nerfed down to 35)

Implementation: would make it actually useful

Lore:its our weapon and now it shoots as fast as a toaster

Edited by froyo
i didn't do the math and ammo capacity needed to be stated
  • Disagree 1

Personal Opinion - Holy crap 400rpm well said Medic. Maybe dumb it down a bit and we can find an agreement but 400 rpm isn't gonna happen.

Tester Opinion - 

Pros - I don't see a positive of this change

Cons - 400rpm. Magazine gone in 8.3 seconds. Medic actually had to do the math for you. 

14 minutes ago, Mercy said:

Personal Opinion - Holy crap 400rpm well said Medic. Maybe dumb it down a bit and we can find an agreement but 400 rpm isn't gonna happen.

Tester Opinion - 

Pros - I don't see a positive of this change

Cons - 400rpm. Magazine gone in 8.3 seconds. Medic actually had to do the math for you. 

i would like to state that i was going off what the in game menu said for the weapon before the changes. i would also like to state that the dc-17 blaster pistol, in the in game description says that it has the firerate of 400RPM. so im sorry if my info on rate of fire was not correct.

Edited by froyo

Yeah the shown RPM in the c menu cant be legit. I agree 100% for these changes because as a SO i know first had how bad this is for us atm. It needs to be reverted or something. We dont have the 100 round 50 dmg shoots at a decent speed like 501st has. We have a 1 shot every 2 second gun lol

Former Boss, Former Fixer, Former Sev

Former Jaing, Former Prudii

Former Bardan Jusik/Skirata

Former SOBDE Regimental Commander 

5 hours ago, Mishue said:

Yeah the shown RPM in the c menu cant be legit. I agree 100% for these changes because as a SO i know first had how bad this is for us atm. It needs to be reverted or something. We dont have the 100 round 50 dmg shoots at a decent speed like 501st has. We have a 1 shot every 2 second gun lol

501st and 212th were both gives the weapon that does 50 damage because they are attack battalions.

-1 but having the gun have a longer range, less noise and more damage DC-15a Shadow edition  would make sense due to the suppressed nature of the weapon.

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

Banned

+-1

3 hours ago, BigZach said:

-1 but having the gun have a longer range, less noise and more damage DC-15a Shadow edition  would make sense due to the suppressed nature of the weapon.

If thats the case then why dont we have the DC-19. The gun we have in lore. Which is a 10 shot quiet as fuck gun? Our gun is not even remotely quieter then other weapons atm. It is still just as loud. Also since we are trying to logically make this lore like The shots would also be invisible with no tracer fire if we were trying to say they are making this more lore like. Yall need to try out this gun in battle then make a judgement call. Cause many of us have died just do to the fact that droids like to be hidden behind random doors and the droids shoot about 900 rpm and we shoot like 150 especially with droid health as of late. We just get fucked. Period.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

1 hour ago, Mishue said:

If thats the case then why dont we have the DC-19. The gun we have in lore. Which is a 10 shot quiet as fuck gun? Our gun is not even remotely quieter then other weapons atm. It is still just as loud. Also since we are trying to logically make this lore like The shots would also be invisible with no tracer fire if we were trying to say they are making this more lore like. Yall need to try out this gun in battle then make a judgement call. Cause many of us have died just do to the fact that droids like to be hidden behind random doors and the droids shoot about 900 rpm and we shoot like 150 especially with droid health as of late. We just get fucked. Period.

In lore all troopers had grappling hooks and jetpacks when needed, republic had AV-7s and a shit ton of other stuff. If it's in lore doesn't mean it will be in game.

unknown.png

5 hours ago, Alec said:

In lore all troopers had grappling hooks and jetpacks when needed, republic had AV-7s and a shit ton of other stuff. If it's in lore doesn't mean it will be in game.

i see my point went over your head lol. All I was saying is don't try to justify what was done to our weapons via "lore" reasons lol.

On 5/18/2018 at 8:55 PM, Medic said:

@froyo 400 RPM is waaaaaaaay to much. 

This sums it up pretty well. Please go ahead and make a new revised suggestion that is more realistic. 400 RPM is way to fast of a firing rate, 50 clip would be fine though. This would make many battalions mad especially during special events such as Battalion vs. Battalion.

DENIED

//Locked

//Moved to Server Suggestions - Denied