Void

Ragen

So that is their is a riot going on the cg riot troopers can ease the conflict and I'll train the riot troopers to not be mingy with it if anything could we give it a trial period if it does get accepted and if they are being mingy with it then we can remove it and if they arnt than we can talk about the restriction on it like 2 smoke bombs and 2 flash bangs per life like how the cg cuffs are we only get one per life

9 minutes ago, Ragen said:

So that is their is a riot going on the cg riot troopers can ease the conflict and I'll train the riot troopers to not be mingy with it if anything could we give it a trial period if it does get accepted and if they are being mingy with it then we can remove it and if they arnt than we can talk about the restriction on it like 2 smoke bombs and 2 flash bangs per life like how the cg cuffs are we only get one per life

I’m still -1 since riot troopers can just pop a flash at event jobs and ruin the event 

also most people have helmets so what is smoke and a flash going to do 

Edited by Arroyo
17 minutes ago, Arroyo said:

I’m still -1 since riot troopers can just pop a flash at event jobs and ruin the event 

also most people have helmets so what is smoke and a flash going to do 

That is why I'll train them to barly use it like for troopers that like to do pasiv rp and start riots and the soke bomb would be used for say if we need to exscap we could or for pasiv events

Edited by Ragen
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

-1 NO ONE should get a flashbang NO ONE at all

Honestly, -1     I get what you mean   I mean i really do.  but,   I dont see the point in it at all.  Riots only happen as an RP situation and that type of RP rarely happens.  Also  regardless of if you train people to not be mingy.  minges have a way of tricking you into thinking they wont do idiots.   (NOT CALLING ANYONE AN IDIOT)  Just void bc  im telling you. this suggestion isnt gonna get a single bit of hype.     

Sorry bud 
`BCMD Cody  

They are RIOT troopers!

Bruh you are the type of guy who thinks a ballistic and riot shield are the same thing! Riot troopers are not SWAT they are Riot troopers...

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander