Skeeti's Covert Ops Captain Application

Tracker

Steam Name: Skeeti

RP Name: Fleet Vice Admiral Kilian | 91st Recon MED PFC Skeeti | Jedi Sentinel Kl Hexi

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:107437447

Battalion or squad you are applying for:  Covert Operations Captain

Experience:

212th Attack Battalion

The 212th Attack Battalions was the second battalions I had ever joined on Synergy. But it had been my first dedicated battalions. I was on for hours upon end every single day as I worked my way through the ranks. I have seen almost all aspects of the 212th and know very well how things work. I have made a variety of achievements in my time of being in the 212th. Here are some examples:

• Have reached my maximum rank of 1st Lieutenant

• Reached my first goal of my time in the 212th by becoming Ghost Company Tracker

• Became well known in the player base

• Excelled and upheld the position of Waxer

• Dedicated much of my time in the 212th to get the position of Oddball, after Jagger had left.

• After rejoining after I left because of the Civil War, I reached the rank of 2nd Lieutenant in about a month.

501st Legion

After my first time of leaving the 212th, I wanted to try something new. My back up battalions had always been the 501st, so I joined them and began another journey there. I reached the rank of CSM as an active senior NCO. I was on everyday for about a month in a half as I held tryouts very often and became known to those who were there at the time.

Galactic Marines

Out of my short time there, I still managed to get some experience out of the great time I had. Under the command of Gene I believe, we did many sorts of trainings on the old non-extended venator map. I learned a lot of discipline and became good the the roleplay and training scenarios we did.

327th Defense Battalion

As a 327th Trooper, I had become attached to the 327th. It had become a battalion that I thought of as home and began to think of it as my permanent battalion. I mostly worked alongside Fragger in helping him try to make the 327th show its full potential. Soon after I join, I became a K Company Trooper and helped with tryouts and events. Near the end of the 327th, I had become the rank of Captain, soon after leaving to become a Null.

104th Mechanized Assault Battalion

Under the command of Square, I gathered much experience from the battalions and went under the name “Medkit”. I lead a few events, giving me experience as a leader and becoming a better player. Much of my time there, I was a medic. As I was there for about a month or so, I became a 104th Pilot.

Special Operations

I wasn’t much dedicated to Special Operations as much as I wanted to be, but I had a good time while I was there. I was known for getting on a few times a week, but I still actively hosted tryouts.

Jedi

About a week after getting my VIP rank, I had passed Youngling Trials. I had not focused my activity on my jedi in any sort of way until one week I started practicing my Lore and Sparring with my master, Andrews. I Got the courage to pass Shadow Trials and maintained that position for about two weeks until Padawans were no longer able to become Temple Guard or Shadows. I studied lore and practiced sparring until I passed Knight Trials. Up to this day, I am a Jedi Sentinel Knight l known as Hexi.

Naval

Oh boy. I’ve had a long ride through naval and gathered very much experience as a high ranking Naval. I, to this day, uphold my responsibilities as naval while maintaining a good reputation on the server and player base. Once I joined Naval, I began focusing most of my activity on it. I was on basically all day when I was home and did not take an LOA until recently. I hosted many, many trainings and helped officers out with tryouts until I became an officer myself. I grinded tryouts and trainings on my naval everyday, hoping to achieve the rank of Commodore+. Ever since I joined, I have not had many bad things to say about naval, as I still help them in maintaining a good state and reputation. I have also gotten many responsibilities and many achievements as a Naval. I currently hold the position of Vice Admiral Shoan Kilian.

Republic Commando Ion Team/Foxtrot Squad

After being removed from my position of Null 10 Jaing, I became a member of the 104th Mechanized Assault Battalion. I stayed there for about a month or so, then passed Ion Team Ras tryouts. I became a very active Ion Team Member and a good, immersive role player. As this position, I became even better at role play than I was before. I learned EOD, Tech, more Medical, and even interrogating. A while after I became Ras, Ion Team was removed, and I was transferred to the squad of Foxtrot.

Clan Skirata (Null)

Had to save the best for last. After 327th started to die, I left and became known as Null 10 Jaing. As Jaing, I think I had the best time I to this day have had. I did a lot of role play almost every single event and had a great time doing it. In fact, even how successful I am now, I still miss the position. I became known for being very active on my Null and maintaining a good reputation with everyone.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

Where do I start? I believe that I should become the Captain of Covert Operations one of the most serious and elite set of troopers on the ship. I wanted them to be serious role players and have a good reputation on the server as a role model and a representation of the server itself. Another reason is that I am well known in the community and am very, VERY active. I have been on Synergy for quite a long time and I believe that this is an appropriate time for me to go for a big position like this. I will make sure that only the best of the best and the active can become Covert Operations and make sure that there are strict rules. I will make it so that there is a great amount of immersive role play, but also allow people to have fun while doing it. I can have fun when it is appropriate but I am very serious when I need to be. I am also a very efficient and organized document maker. This will help me create docs and guides that will be needed to be used in the Covert Operations Battalion.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?:

Yes, I understand the lore of the Covert Operations.

Availability:

On the weekdays, I am available all the time through 3:00 PM EST to 12:00 PM EST. On the Weekends, I can be on all day, so I can be extremely active.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:

I have played on Synergy two months after it split for IceFuse.

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes, I have a working microphone.

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

At the end of my term as the Covert Operations Leader, I want Covert Operations to be one the the most elite trained players on the server. I will make sure they are all serious role players and uphold a very organized battalion. I hope that they are very active by making sure they are all upholding their duties and participating in events. I want the playerbase to have a fun and great time, while also being serious and making sure they aren’t being mingy.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes, I understant that if I go inactive, I will be removed from my position as the Covert Operations Captain.

Accepted or not, thanks for reading!

~Skeeti

Edited by Tracker
3 minutes ago, Korm said:

For everyone saying Skeeti went inactive, he didn't. His monitor literally exploded. I'm keeping away from this as Papa Kal because whoever gets captain is just another person I'm going to have to baby sit.

Thank you

• Coordinator
Coordinator

-1 So ima say this as the regimental of this and the MAIN person running this I dont believe you are at all suited for this job, When i was Gregor i was going to remove you for inactvity but u resigned before I could aswell as no where the srs person im needing to help run Co with me
For all those thinking its a mess around batt your wrong

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Founder
Founder

Unfortunately your application has been denied due to not meeting the proper rank requirements for the position. You may put up another commander application on June 14th. 

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1