212th PVT Lokker

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:150635640

21, Date Of Birth 19-11-1996

Male

Timezone:

UTC+2

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):

so a year or 2 ago i was a super admin and head of staff on the mayby well know Revolution gaming. this also was a SWRP Server

after a couple of years playing on the server it died and i never played SWRP Again i did like it to much to be an admin so i can help people that are stuck with something or keep the server free from trollers, Failrp, RDM, MassRDM etc.

i just realy like to do this job again just to have fun and keep the server nice and clean.

Further i know im just part of this community but so far i already noticed this is an Serious RP no like many others and i like to be part of that in a diffrent way then just a player.

i know i can handle admin stuff calm and easaly since i am very experianced with the job.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):

so i am a village boy of 21 years old i studdied merchant neval officer in rotterdam, i know what dicipline is and i wil always listen to my higher ranking person.

i am also a voulentier at the Dutch Lifeboat Institution that is on a 24/7 base and can be calles away by pager anytime in a day.

i played gmod for almost 1700 hours so i know all the commands, lines protocols etc.

i

Do you have any previous staff experience?

i have staff experience on Revolution gaming swrp (Died) i started as Moderator - Head Mod -  Admin -  Sadmin- Head Of Staff 

thank you for reading this application!

kind Regards 

212th PVT Lokker

Edited by 212thLokker

You have experience and seem like a genuine guy, but your time on the server is not enough, in my opinion, to become staff. Sorry -1. I think that if you became a valued member of the community, active on the forums in game etc., then you would have my +1 for sure.

Yeah I have to agree with Quill, you seem like a good guy, and have lots of experience, it's just your new to community, and the server. In my opinion everything sounds good, just I wish you had more time on the server before applying, but you have my condolences.

+1 

Congratulations Lokker! Your application has been ACCEPTED for the interview process

You have until 5/24/18 to contact me or a HA+ for your interview

Failure to do so will result in automatic DENIAL of your application

You may be a PVT, but I say give everyone a chance. Experience outranks everything, but you wont get any experience if you don't get a shot right?

//Locked

//Moved to Staff Applications - Pending