Buzz's/Voights Staff Re-Application

Buzz

RP Name: CT SGT Voight / C3PO

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:52465724

Timezone: CT (Central Standard Time)

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): It is time for me to return. Well, I want to continue what I was doing before I resigned, continuing to help others and encourage role play. Over the past month or so especially since I started to play C3-PO I have been interacting with the players, which has brought me to come back. I would like to continue my journey through staff and maybe someday get into a high staff rank (dream come true?) I have a few ideas to possibly use but those are for me only for now. For me staff can be fun and be somewhat frustrating, but I think my break is complete and I can continue and work my way up. So basically I just want to do what almost every staff does, monitor the server and encourage rp to keep the server going. Am I TR trained: yes, will I need to be retrained? Probably, its the rules. Was I a gamemaster? Yes, a good one? To some, I mainly did event server events before the regulations. But that isn't an issue for me as I can think of new things, so expect some scenarios from Buzz/Voight. So basically I'd like to return because I'd like to help the server like I did before whether it be claiming every ticket, to training, and hosting events that are unique.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): A senior for not very long as I graduate on the 20th. Love playing video games, its all I have ever done as I am a no life. <- You're not living life if you don't make fun of yourself. I have always had an interest in video games and computers. One of the very first few games I played was GTA 2, you know, the 2d one where the game play was from the top of the screen. Looking into colleges that are in my budget and interests. Why waste money for something you don't want am I right?

Do you have any previous staff experience? 

GMOD: Synergy RP - NA - SA

ArmA 2/3:

Milsim Unit: 173rd Airborne to be exact (ArmA 2 and ArmA 3)

ArmA 3 Big City Life Head Admin

Stratosphere Gaming ArmA 3 Life, Exile, and ArmA 3 Life Revive Head Admin-Community Manager (Yes I dealt with the advertisement)

• Agree 1

Image result for hell or high water jeff bridges

Choose your place, hell or high water, there is no in between.

Banned

+1 you're a big boy who can do big boy things

Congratulations Buzz! Your application has been ACCEPTED for the interview process

You have until 5/21/18 to contact me or a HA+ for your interview

Failure to do so will result in automatic DENIAL of your application

//Locked

//Moved to Staff Applications - Pending