Blank's Admin application

Blank

RP Name: TR SO ARC SFC Blank

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:39074250

Timezone:BST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I do not interact with admins that often so i'm still quite unfamiliar what the job entails but the general principles of being an admin like helping people who ask for help, keeping the server in order eg. punishing people who break the rules if the situation requires admin interference. One of my aims is to become a game master on the server as events are rare at times when i'm active. This may be because this is an american server and many people are sleeping during the prime times of eu players but even then some events can happen 5 hours apart meaning that nothing significant happens which would grab the player's attention in those 5 hours. I feel that i'm impartial to any situation that occurs and i use facts to make my decision. I feel that i could do admin work and enjoy the server at the same time. I feel that i could handle the responsibilities of an admin very well once i learn what is neccesssary.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I enjoy the whole star wars series, movies, games and cartoons. I started playing garry's mod for the star wars RP and spent most of the time i have in garry's mod on the server(mostly afk but a good chuck of it was me being active participating in events/trainings). I feel that if i can help somewhere i always take the initiative to help out however i don't know everything so there are times when someone needs help but i can't provide it since i do not know the answer, in such a situation i'd turn to other players/administrators who might have the answer to the question. I have much to learn about gmod and being an admin but i feel that i can learn these with time.

Do you have any previous staff experience?

Not on gmod as this is the first server i've actually played properly and stayed on for longer than a day. 

I currently don't fit at least one of the requirements. I'm fairly new to the server forums and not really an active contributor as i don't know where i can make useful contributions . (other than AAR's) 

Not sure if I should be editing or posting a new reply to the concerns of meowthemeower. I had a ROA posted on the Old SO discord. It was posted on 21/3/18 to 8/5/18. This was due to me ignoring univeristy work for most of the year and having to catch up on it for the finals. I was mostly on the server afk but i was active at certain times as i needed a break. 

Edited by Blank

Nicely written app, lots of detail. Im gonna stay neutral however. I think you should spend some more time to settle into the community before applying for admin. Good luck.

Edited by JBFox

I agree with JBFox so I'm going to abstain as well. Once you're more known around the community then you should think about applying. Your application is nicely written but you lack the playtime, I doubt many of us know who you are very well as well. I look forward to seeing you on the server.

6 hours ago, Joshua said:

I can barely see the text because of the color choice, people will want your application to look professional and would wanna be able to read your application whit ease(my opinion) so try and play around whit the colors abit. Back to the topic tho I will just say this as it is i have never seen you in a RP scene and I have never heard of you before so I would advise you to spend some time getting your name out there and you would make the perfect candidate 

// Josh - New Admin 

It depends on the theme youre using

unknown.png

+1

Most of your reasons for -1'ing isn't a valid reason to -1, like I haven't seen you around, or need more experience. Please give more of a valid reason, people get recognized from joining staff and that's how you get more involved with the community. 

20 hours ago, Joshua said:

I can barely see the text because of the color choice, people will want your application to look professional and would wanna be able to read your application whit ease(my opinion) so try and play around whit the colors abit. Back to the topic tho I will just say this as it is i have never seen you in a RP scene and I have never heard of you before so I would advise you to spend some time getting your name out there and you would make the perfect candidate 

// Josh - New Admin 

On 5/11/2018 at 5:17 PM, BigBurner said:

-1 I feel you need more experience and to make a name for yourself more.

On 5/11/2018 at 0:03 PM, JBFox said:

Nicely written app, lots of detail. Im gonna stay neutral however. I think you should spend some more time to settle into the community before applying for admin. Good luck.

47 minutes ago, Core said:

+1

Most of your reasons for -1'ing isn't a valid reason to -1, like I haven't seen you around, or need more experience. Please give more of a valid reason, people get recognized from joining staff and that's how you get more involved with the community. 

I didn't -1 ya fuck, i gave him a neutral.

On 5/11/2018 at 5:01 PM, Rocketpackgolem said:

+1 from my interactions with him, he is mature, patient and more than capable of becoming an admin

I will second that but I’m gonna keep this neutral due to the fact your AFK most the time when I was CPT in SO I saw you 4 days in 2 weeks for 2 hours each day and you didn’t have a ROA or a LOA and I was CPT around a week ago

-Meow|TECH