BigMan's Staff App

RP Name: 91st Recon MED PFC BigMan | 91st Jedi SH K TimmyThicc

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:117614226

Timezone: Central Time

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): Synergy Roleplay was the first SWRP server i ever played on and it remains my home. I was staff several months back and had to leave because of a combination of work and college. Now that i am done with college, I would like to return and continue doing my part to better the server that has done so much for me. I wish to work my way back to the Game Master program that I came to love all those months ago. Now that I am done with school and only have work to deal with, I feel like i am ready to return to the staff team.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am 21 years old and live in Southern Texas (Yeehaw). I just finished 3rd year of college and have a huge love for Star Wars. I work as a security guard for a local school district and want to kill myself everyday because of it.

Do you have any previous staff experience? Used to be a Vet Admin then went to Senior Admin here on Synergy Roleplay

Edited by Big Man
Did somethin unimportant

+1

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

• Founder
Founder

Congratulations 

Your application has been accepted for interview

Please contact a Head Administrator + on teamspeak by 5/18/2018