OneNiner Staff Application

RP Name: 91st RECON BARC WO OneNiner

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:30259270

Timezone: Central U.S. (CST)

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): There's been a lot of current drama about staff not doing their job, and I do have experience so I thought I'd try to help fill in the void. Due to my living situation I have plenty of time to devote to the server and staff, which I believe would make me a good candidate. I've always found a happy kind of satisfaction gained by doing moderator and administration work, and just helping out with stuff like this. I feel like when I get higher in staff I'd more go down the GM route rather than the trainer path, although I'd still train when needed, never can be enough trainers. I believe that it'd be important to get a lot of staff, as well, during the summer months, where population will be peaking, and there may not be enough staff to manage everyone appropriately. I do also believe I can balance my roleplay jobs as well as whatever duties I take upon potentially becoming staff.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I'm a graphics designer that lives with his mother as her primary carer. I enjoy staff, I enjoy having fun, but also have a serious side. I have an availability window from about 2:00PM CST to 2:00AM CST, but I am working on getting to a better sleep schedule to make that 12PM to 12AM, roughly. I'm honestly also really bad at writing anything really long, as I'm not a writer, but I'm definitely trying.

Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes, roughly 11 years of it;
Non-Source:
-Running a minecraft server
-Managing and moderating on several servers on an old game playform known as 'BYOND' (build your own net dream)
-Operating and managing several Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy servers, notably running JA+ and Lugormod
Source Games:
-Admin on an old DarkRP server (long since dead as it was 8 years ago)
-Administrating and developing for a few Spacebuild servers
-Administration of a community of Counter-Strike:Source servers (before the owner crashed them into the ground)
-Moderating on a few TF2 servers
-Former Senior Moderator on Icefuse

+1

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

Due to the overwhelming amount of positive feedback in such little time, and your tremendous amount of experience, you are being accepted for a staff interview. Please contact a Head Administrator by 5/16/18 for your interview. Good Luck!

• Founder
Founder

Congratulations you have passed the interview process

Welcome to the staff team.