VOID

Conrad

-1 you guys usually will never have the need for that many pilots considering there isn't much flying to start on top of server rules regarding flying with numbers. It wouldn't work too well. If you want I would just keep the pilot class you have now because most battalions don't even have pilots to start.

Why does everyone want a pilot class? They are literally pointless, we barely use ships. If you want someone to fly just get them pilot trained. -1 

Edited by J.Jefferson
  • Agree 1

Former Positions: 

• 41st XO
  • 41st Green Leader
  • 41st Faie
  • Temple Guard Manager/Cin
  • Overseer
  • Gamemaster

Does your battalion not let more than 5 people be pilot trained? Most battalions don't have a pilot class because they chose to get rid of them. They were chosen to get removed because of the many restrictions on ships and how many people can fly and also how bad the class was in combat in general. If your battalion won't let people fly because they only want 5 people pilot trained at a time is their problem and doesn't need a pilot class. -1

• Agree 3
24 minutes ago, Doc said:

Gonna get personal here. Coming from former Warthog and PLTL, there is no point of the job sadly. It’s a real fact that, no matter how hard I always tried to get as much hype and action with piloting, there was just never enough instances where we would be utilized to necessitate the need for a seperate role. Unless something like the new map is very well optimized to the point where flight can be common and not lag the server, I really don’t see the need for these jobs to exist anymore for anything other than the occasional event job. -1

I'm sorry <3

spacer.pngspacer.png

Egg you asked if we only let 5 or 6 people fly. Well it's the same as any other named charcters, Hardcase, Waxer, Comet, etc. You don't see more than one of each character. There  are only 6 named 501st pilots so there would only be 6 guys with the model. Others can get Pilot trained they just wuldnt have the model or a name.