Acorn's Rex Resignation

Battalion: 501st

RP Name: Battalion Commander Rex

Date: 4/30/18

Reason: I'd rather leave on my own accord than have Jackson or Oxen remove me

Goodbyes: 

@Spike I'm sorry we had a falling out in the end, you were my best friend until the end Spike sorry what happened

@Stix You were a great CMD, I know you'll rebuild TC to be great

@conrad The work you've done as ATK Reg already is great I know you'll go far and do wonderful

@VIBRANTHEALER98 Badger you were our best ARCL ever and one of my best friends

@Jackson I'm sorry I let you down as Rex I did this so you wouldn't have to

@Medic One of my oldest friends on the server I've known sense IFN over a year ago under Fog when he was Rex, we had great times playing HOI4 together

@Washington Best ahsoka we've ever had, good Marshal Commander you did great

@BlackMamba The first BCMD that talked to me when I became Rex, you were a great Cody mamba

@Bbstine You were my first Anakin and one of my best friends, thanks for a good laught bbstine

@Core Great Marshal and you've been doing good at Palpy, I don't know if I let you down by resigning or not but I know the next Rex won't

@woeny23 Thankyou for being there and giving good advice and giving me the right advice I needed. Also thanks for running TC whilst I was gone.

@Dax There's to much to say Dax and I don't have enough time to say it all, good luck in the 501st 

@Tofu The best Blitz I've seen so far, I now understand, traps are not gay

Quill, idk what your forum account is but whatever it is, I know you'll make a great Rex

I'll still be around in the server as a 501st COL, don't expect to see me a ton though, 

This is CT-7803 "Acorn" signing off

• Agree 1

Rip

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

If you look at the state 501st was before you became Rex you will see how much progress the Battalion has made, you were a great BCMD and a great person, I hope you enjoy whatever you decide to do next!

• Agree 1

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

1 hour ago, Mr.Acorn said:

@BlackMamba The first BCMD that talked to me when I became Rex, you were a great Cody mamba

I was the first to talk to you but don't lie to the community, I was a horrible Cody #InactiveMamba. I'm actually really upset about this resignation... You were probably the best Rex I've known... Good luck man, love you like a brother

-Mamba

Damn... Gonna miss ya bud. Although we only seen each other  when we were doing PVP  and when we made the 212th-501st High Command Discord.   It was a pleasure to fight along side you.  hope to see you on the ship!   

~212th Battalion Commander Cody... but you can call me CBlake

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1