Mar's Staff app

Mar 0.1

RP Name: TR SO JT SFC Mar

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:177712110

Timezone: Eastern Time

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to be come a admin because i could help out every one that is going around looking for a admin. Also i have been TR trained and i wish i can Train people then not have to bother some one to do a white list for CT. But make it easier for the admins for me to be one and white list some one right after i have trained them. I wish to help the sever out even more then it is and become a admin. I have been playing on this sever for a long time a hope i get this spot. I have been in So for the hole time i have played on this sever and i what to keep it like that. But also when i train some one for SO i do not what to wast some ones time.
Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Name Mar , I have been playing SWRP for close to 1 1/2 +more years now. I live in NJ and I have since I was around 1. I play this server right after i get home from school till my mom and dad yell at me.

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes, My friend and some other people are working on a Star Wars RP sever. But i am still going to come on this  sever.

On 4/28/2018 at 6:29 PM, SO Mar said:

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum)

Just barely meets the minimum of sentences. Next time delve deeper. However, I still have faith in you. +1

Edited by Eclipse

Yes, I do hate fat people.
Former Ordo Skirata