Aust's Staff App Part 3

Austistic

RP Name: SO ARCO QM EOD LTC Aust

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:136851516

Timezone: EST 

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I wish to help the server with my staff qualities. I want to help the people that have problems and needs on the server. I wish to only help and not hurt the server in any way. I would like to learn from the higher ranking staff to know what to do. Also I would like to work with many of the staff members that are on the Staff team. These will build a strong community and base around the Staff team and that is where I want to be :) . (not like it is not strong already)

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I live in the united States. I volunteer in my community. I like basketball and Baseball

Do you have any previous staff experience?

Yes New Admin and Admin on Synergy 

(Ik that it was shorter from the original, and this is because I did not mean to delete all content on the post)

Edited by aust

Former: Shadow Company BCMD, Grey Jedi Master, and Wrath of the Sith

+1

• Current:
  • CG Commander
  • CG Regimental Lead
  • Diplomatic Service Lead Stone
  • Naval Petty Officer 
  • Naval Zak
  • Jedi Master
  • Admin
  • Former:
  • 187th COL (Former)
  • 187th PLTL (Former)
  • 187th WO (Former)
  • 501st PLTL hawk (Former)
  • 501st COL (Former)
  • TRO (Former)
  • Game Master  (Former)
  • Senior Admin (Former)
  • GC Reed (Former)
  • CT (Former)
  • Temple Guard Lead (Former)
  • Serra Keto (Former)

+1 hmmmm

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

*Comms Connect* - Trooper! It's your time!

Your application has been accepted for interview.

Contact a Head Administrator over private comms (Teamspeak) to conduct your interview.

You have 1 week to do so (Until the 8th of April of the Year 2018)

// Locked 

// Moved to Pending

British

Upon conducting your interview on the date 04/27/2018, You have been ACCEPTED into the Synergy Roleplay Staff Team! 

Good Job Trooper. Your next mission awaits you.

- Jedi General Eeth Koth | Freck

British