Google's Re-Application

Dynamus

*This is a REAPPLICATION because i got removed from staff*

RP Name: TR 501st TMEDO SGM Google (rank may change)

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:167698343

Timezone: EDT (Eastern Daylight Time)

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): Being an administrator is a difficult job and is primarily to serve the community. I would like to take on this job as an administrator because many times, people have needed staff, but all were either ignorant or unavailable. By becoming staff, I would actively take part in the community, helping others and being more selfless rather than selfish. One of the main reasons why I would like to become staff is because I wish to be an Game Helper/Master and help create events for the players to have fun. I have already attempted to train as many recruits as i can, and staff abilities will make the process smoother because I can whitelist the new players myself, instead of calling an admin to do it, thus both saving time and helping the "shinies" have an overall better time. The staff on the server are already great, but I hope that i can help make it better.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I was born in Toronto and still live there today, I have a Korean background and love playing on Synergy Roleplay because of its interactive and fun experience. I will staff to the best of my abilities and never abuse my powers as a member of the staff team. I have not been known to overreact on small matters (or any matters in this instance) and am usually calm.

Do you have any previous staff experience? I have been a staff on an older Jedi VS Sith server known as Galactic Networks (GN), and have gotten recommendations to be promoted as a staff member (to a higher rank of administrator). I used to be staff, but i forgot to log a LOA so i got removed

Thank you, Staff Team for reviewing my application ~Google

-1, the day you got removed from staff you tried to reapply. I was going to deny it due to you not waiting the 30 days but something happened to the application. I will update my vote if you are indeed eligible to apply.

Removed bc i went on vacation, but didnt know there was a LOA section on the forums. Noone ever told me, so i thought I would have to log the LOA on discord like other battalions, so when i didnt find anything there, I assumed there was simply no place to log it

+1

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

*Comms Connect* - Trooper! It's your time!

Your application has been accepted for interview.

Contact a Head Administrator over private comms (Teamspeak) to conduct your interview.

You have 1 week to do so (Until the 8th of May of the Year 2018)

// Locked 

// Moved to Pending

British