The text screen in front of ER

Ruin

Name:
Finnley

Suggestion:
Making the text screen in front of ER slightly smaller and moving it up a bit so it's not in our face and blocking everything when we're defending ER from enemies.

Implementation:
easily done in game dudes

Lore:
MY IMMERSION.

Workshop content if applicable:
nah fam

Edited by Finnley
Just now, conillim said:

neutral, i feel like most texts screens are huge so whenever a CT walks into a place they're not supposed then theirs no easy way for them to say "But i didn't know" 

If he/she uses that as an excuse then they weren’t paying attention during training when TR’s are supposed to state the restricted areas of the ship, so it’s their own fault 

26 minutes ago, conillim said:

neutral, i feel like most texts screens are huge so whenever a CT walks into a place they're not supposed then theirs no easy way for them to say "But i didn't know" 

While I understand that, people who actually make that excuse are most likely minges and/or didn't listen to their TR. Regardless, I suggested this cause as DU, with our battlestation being ER, we have our shields up at the door and most of the time when enemies spawn on 2nd floor, the text screen really obstructs your view.

1 hour ago, WaterMelonWolf said:

^ could just ask any VA+ to do it lmao

Or I could make a suggestion like I did and have other's people opinions on the matter also be seen. Regardless it's been done, so why you posting here?

3 hours ago, Finnley said:

Or I could make a suggestion like I did and have other's people opinions on the matter also be seen. Regardless it's been done, so why you posting here?

fair point, and im a tester/dev team my job is to go through server suggestions. So i run through them once a day (: