Doom's Unit ARC Re-Work

Chambers

Name: Doom/Chambers/Carter

Suggestion: Changing the Model for Dooms Unit ARC

Implementation: Adding the Model to the ARC job after development 

Lore: N/A

Workshop content if applicable: Requires Development (I am paying @CBlake to develop this for us)
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change: Change

Job: Dooms Unit ARC model. 

Weapons: Same

Other: 

Currently, our ARC model looks like hot garbage and I have decided to go out on my own an contact someone to retexture one of the current ARC models that are not in use on the server and pay them for their work, This will be used (Exclusively) on Synergy for Dooms Unit and won't be available to outside parties unless permission is given.
I have also been working with @Medic regarding additional lore that he is aware of the shows a specialized unit of Dooms Unit called emerald squad this is the precursor (That needs to be done regardless of an emerald squad) to that.

Attached are the designs and the model we will be retexturing, all the body groupers you see will be in the model.

ARC-2.jpg

giphy (1).gif

• Agree 1

Not to be rude but why do Doom Unit have ARC troopers in the first place?

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

1 hour ago, Carter said:

Lol What?

May I ask why you are opposed to this? 

I don't think it's needed. All of the ARC models look the same and I don't believe any battalion should have a special one.

4 minutes ago, Dargon said:

I don't think it's needed. All of the ARC models look the same and I don't believe any battalion should have a special one.

This is just a retexture of an ARC model it's not a different one, Everyone has specific ARC models as well so I am a bit confused by *Special*

9 minutes ago, Carter said:

This is just a retexture of an ARC model it's not a different one, Everyone has specific ARC models as well so I am a bit confused by *Special*

Everyone has a ARC model that looks like their other troopers, just with a ARC body and boots. As well I don't dislike the current ARC model DU has.

+1

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Personal Opinion: I mean tbh, their ARC model is in the same boat as every other batt basically, looks pretty similar to others

Tester Opinion: we have a modeler goin so I mean, just about adding in the model

Pros: newer model we are getting made

Cons: need to switch out all the models, is it really necessary?

Overall: Neutral

The biggest problem with our ARC is the fact it has zero body groups and it is missing the life support pack all ARC have.

• Retired Founder

ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴀ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ɢɪғ.
ɪ'ᴍ ɪᴍᴘʀᴇssᴇᴅ.
ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ғɪɴᴀʟ ᴘʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛ ғɪʀsᴛ.

ᴘᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ.

• 2 weeks later...