Nord's Re-Staff Application

RP Name: TR RANCOR JT CSM Nord

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:103895218

Time Zone: Eastern Time

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):

When I joined the server I comms’d in that I needed a trainer and within seconds someone was on it. I later saw that same eagerness within the staff team. I had a few situations that required an administrative assistance and again, within seconds an admin was there. I was shocked by the speed at which the staff reacted and the professionalism that they showed that I then knew that I wanted to join that staff team. I have a long history in staffing but I have rarely come across a staff team as efficient as this one. I want to keep this server the most RP friendly and safe place that exists in Garry’s Mod. I like helping people to the best of my ability and I think that as a staff member I can help people even more!

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):

HI! My name is Ben and I currently live in Virginia having moved from Maryland about 8 years ago. I am enrolled as a Junior in high school. I was a drum major for my school's marching band my sophomore year but complications made it so I could not be apart of the program this year. I plan to either one day study to get a degree in systems engineering and one day work for the US government as a contractor and bring new innovations in security, or become a seasoned politician and change the world for the better. I plan to attend the University of Virginia, Virginia Tech or George Mason University when I graduate from high school. I am currently employed at Emperor Hosting as a support agent. I have been apart of the Star Wars community in Garry’s Mod since the beginning spending more than 5,896 hours on Garry’s Mod, around 4000 of those are spent on Star Wars RP servers. I know the lore of the Clone Wars era like the back of my hand, if I find out that I don't know something I will stop at nothing to uncover the truth about that piece of information and absorb it. I am an experienced developer with the LUA language. I have also spent the last 2 years working as either Co-Owner or Owning my own communities.

Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes! Community Owner of Valhalla Networks, Refugee Gaming, Grand Army Gaming, and Spartan Legion Gaming. I was the Co-Owner of Varsity Gaming, Achilles Gaming, and a few others. I was the Director of Development for both Oblivion Networks which became Nomad Networks. Community Manager of Refugee Reborn. I was Server Manager for Varsity Networks Military RP and later HaloRP. I have been all the ranks in the history books up to Co-Owner on numerous number of servers that I can’t even remember. Server Manager and developer for Winstri Gaming Star Wars RP, Military RP, and Halo RP.

Edited by TheLastNordic
GM Leadership

+1 don't see an issue

I did things for the server. idk what you want from me.

+1

-Damm good application it looked like he spent time on it

-previous experience I mean a lot of it

-1 I don't really have any here so yea

advice I don't have any

Overall A Big +1

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

On 4/19/2018 at 2:44 PM, TheLastNordic said:

Refugee Gaming

The original owner for RG was Ravine and Tazz, When they closed you used the name to snag players and which it failed horribly from what i heard. 

2 different times you applied for staff within zims servers and caused drama, after that you attempted to steal players from their community's for another one of your money grabbing servers. I personally dont see you fit for staff. 

• Agree 2

+1

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

ACCEPTED INTO THE INTERVIEW PROCESS

- CONTACT AND HEAD ADMINISTRATOR  FOR YOUR INTERVIEW!!!!

YOU HAVE 7 DAYS TO DO SO. (30th APRIL 2018)

BEST OF LUCK TROOPER!

- Fleet Admiral Yularen | CG Jedi Master | Freck 

British

• Founder
Founder

Interview passed!

Congratulations and welcome to the staff team.