Sinister's Staff Application

Sinister

RP Name: TRR SC JT SGT1 Sinister // SC Jedi Knight V Sinister

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:6761170

Timezone: Central

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): To start out, I'll state that I love to play the SWRP gamemode. Ever since I was introduced to it by Fizzik, I have been addicted. Learning lore, playing daily, devoting time. I switched to this server and this community because it has amazing potential. I have extreme faith in the leadership of the server, and where it will head. That being said, in order for the server to succeed, there must be staff members to keep it on course. In every community I join, every server I play, I dedicate myself to assist in growth and longevity. Applying for staff is the way to do that. Enforcing rules and assisting players is something that is necessary every day, and something that I pride myself in. To put it simply, I want to help the server.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): As far as my "gaming life" goes, I have done a bit of everything. I am currently the CHR for a CS:GO based community, have been for a few months. I was an Admin on IFN, worked my way up to Yoda, ARC XO, and other varying ranks. As far as IRL goes I am about to ship off to College, and "start a new chapter". I'd call myself dependable, responsible, and mature (though we all have our immature moments).

Note: I am requesting that when not on the server, I am not required to wear the [SR] [Rank] steam tags. This is due to my position in another community, it would be strange and looked down upon if the Executive in charge of the staff team is representing another community. If this is not a possibility, I understand. Rules are Rules.

I've only met you on the server a few times but your really nice and are very serious +1

Former: 187th ARCO, DU ARCO x4, DU ARCL x2, 501st ARFL, Prudii Skirata, Alpha-22 AvenAlpha-98 Nate Current: DU 1stLT GreenBean

5 hours ago, Fido™ said:

-1 to be staff you cannot be staff on another community sorry but its in the rules

Didn’t even see that in the rules, I only checked the application guidelines. 

If it makes a difference, my community doesn’t have any RP servers, or even any good GMod servers in general  

I guess go ahead and lock/deny this since I’m staff in another community. 

My bad for not reading the rules all the way. 

@Medic

11 minutes ago, Sinister said:

Didn’t even see that in the rules, I only checked the application guidelines. 

If it makes a difference, my community doesn’t have any RP servers, or even any good GMod servers in general  

I guess go ahead and lock/deny this since I’m staff in another community. 

My bad for not reading the rules all the way. 

@Medic

ye i understand but here are the server rules for staff http://prntscr.com/g25clp would assume you cant apply if staff on another community