Rogue's Staff App

Rogue

RP Name: 501st ENGL PLT JT CPT Rogue/ 501st Jedi P S Rogue
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:93979612
Time zone: EST
Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to be a admin because I hate when I see people send staff tickets and no one comes. I on most of the day so besides noonish I would be on and I would be able to help a lot of people and I want to do that. I know there is not that many admins in my time zone so when I get on and hear people saying, “where the hell are the admins”. It makes me kind of sad that these people are dissing admins, but it isn’t their faults it I just their time zone. I know I don’t have any staff experience, but I want to learn from my experiences and other’s experiences so then I could become and good admin for synergy. Another reason I want to be a admin is so I can make some really great people like fellow admins or the people that I help.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum) Hello there I am a 15 year old kid that plays xbox and PC, I got my PC for Christmas on the year 2017. The other games that I play apart from Gmod are Rainbow Six Siege, Arma 3, Far Cry 5 and GTA 5. The other gamemodes I play on Gmod are Prop hunt and TTT and some times Murder I like playing with other to see what they like and if I would like it as well. I go to online school so I will be at my computer from when I wake up most likely so I most likely in reach of help if need be. I'm a very friendly guy unless the person I'm talking to doesn't deserve the help I'm giving him ex. him disrespecting people, breaking rules and minging.
Do you have any previous staff experience? No.

Thank you for reading my staff application
Any response is very appreciated

• Agree 1
  • Founder
Founder

Congratulations your application has been accepted for interview.

Please contact an OVS+ on teamspeak by 4/19/2018.

Failure to do so will result in a denial of your application. 

You have passed the interview process.

Welcome to the staff team!

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin