Starrk's LOA

Rays

Would you rather have someone not burnt out or someone burnt out try to help a battalion? Trust me it wont mix very well Unkindled. The literal first thing I was told upon getting BCMD was to not get burnt out too quickly. Hate me for it if you want won't affect how I do things for my battalion.

Edited by Rays
  • Agree 3
  • Disagree 1
  • Coordinator
Coordinator
59 minutes ago, Warrior said:

Is this helping the battalion? No it is just hurting it even more

1 hour ago, AlextheConqustidor said:

Wait SO is still a battalion?

4 hours ago, Unkindled said:

SO is not in a good position why are you going on LOA? You became SO BCMD For a reason and that’s to revive the battlalion

There is absolutely 0 reason why you guys should be trying to start shit with him  Please if you have an issue with SO in general or how he leads it Folow CoC instead of bitching on the forums thanks -SOBDE REG CMD Woeny

• Agree 3

Alrighty so it’s at the point of where I’m going to step in. This is an LOA post, not a Tantrum about SO. He has a life as you may know and he can’t spend 24/7 on the server, crazy right? Let him have his short LOA and any complaints you have about SO bring it to him after. Any more flaming on this post WILL result in a punishment. Okay? Okay.

• Agree 4
6 minutes ago, Bbstine said:

What the fuck is wrong with you guys. 

Regardless of if the BCMD is going on LOA or not, there's Commanders for a reason, let them do their fucking job.

It can't be helped Zzstine, they don't understand what goes on past the screen.

• Agree 2

Wtf guys SO shoudnt be a battalion with numbers like 212th and 501st. SO always(almost) have tryouts and they actually recruit some but a lot of people fail them. 

Alright I don't see the problem with Starrk going on LOA he got his commanders. Flowers and Bumblebee are very active and mature. Im 100% sure that they can handle 5 days without their Battalion CMD and keep the battalion running. Already for an hour ago I saw their SGT's do training for other people. Mostly in other battalions officers does it or have to tell SGTs to do it.

Peace :)

- Best Regards Firat

• Agree 3
29 minutes ago, woeny23 said:

There is absolutely 0 reason why you guys should be trying to start shit with him  Please if you have an issue with SO in general or how he leads it Folow CoC instead of bitching on the forums thanks -SOBDE REG CMD Woeny

I love how you fail to mention dargons post lol. His post was just as equal to mine haha

• Disagree 1