Forge is back? - Staff App

Forge

RP Name: Temple Guard Knight X Forge / SO Scorpion

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:76791814

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):

Well there are many different reasons I would like to be staff again. The first thing is that for about two months I took a small break from the server and then started to miss it. Second I would like to return to being a member for this great community and help the team continue their great work. The one thing that I have always strived for is to help others who are in need in what ever way I can. By working for this community I believe it will continue to grow and not stop until we are all tired and die from looking at our screens too much (that is the best way to go BTW). The main thing if I am allowed this position once again that I am looking forward to is interacting with the community and bringing JUSTICE to those who need it. Also I am striving to be a Game Maker again along with being a builder.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):

I am a 19 year old college student who works at a groceries store. I am a very charismatic person in generall if you get me talking (be warned I will not stop once started). And Finally I am always looking to have fun and help in what ever way necessary

Do you have any previous staff experience?

Yes

Previous Vet admin (Survived the purge of 2017)

• Agree 1

Congratulations Forge! Your application has been ACCEPTED for the interview process

You have until 4/18/18 to contact me or an OVS+ for your interview

Failure to do so will result in automatic DENIAL of your application

//Locked

//Moved to Staff Applications - Pending

• Founder
Founder

Interview passed!

Congratulations and welcome back to the staff team!