KaNeKi's Staff Application

AdamIGN

RP Name:TR 4thGM SFC KaNeKi

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:231309820

Timezone:7 Hours ahead of Washington DC,UTC+02:00

I would like to become an Admin on this server because of the following reasons:I love watching people have fun but there are bad sides to this like people that break the rules,people that annoy other people,or people that just make the server an un-pleasent place to be  in and I believe I can fix that.

I am on this server alot and I will be fully dedicated 24/7 to helping this server to grow even bigger.

I don't see alot of staff members from my country/time zone so I would like to become an Admin to solve that problem.

If im being honest I'm scared to get accepted because Admin is a Serious Role which I would have to learn before Submitting this but I will still try my best to learn from other Admins and learn how to become a better roleplayer because I know roleplay is a big part of being an admin 

If I do not get picked I would still be happy to just play and help out others to the extent I can.

I really love starwars RP,I don't know alot about starwars it self but that is why im applying to LEARN even if I fail.

I have been on this server for 1 month and i dont think it's enough to become an admin but if i succeed I will do my best to become the best.

Tell us a little about yourself:I am an average person trying to look for something to do with his life,Right now it's gaming and I love it.

I think im mature enough to become an Admin,Also I believe I have good and fluent English for someone that's not English and a good accent.

I am russian and live in israel (like one of the Admins),at first i regreted buying GMOD because there was nothing to do but then i came over SynergyRoleplay and I do not regret any second of finding it. 

Do you have any previous staff experience:No i do not but im here to learn

• Agree 1

Seeing as your app has been on for almost two days, And seeing as A majority of the comments are +1

Congratulations, @KaNeKi your staff application has been accepted for Interview, Please PM an Overseer in Teamspeak to conduct your interview. you have until. 4/17/2018 to complete the interview!

• Agree 1

You have passed the interview process.

Welcome to the staff team!

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin