Lyonaxis staff app

Lyonaxis

RP Name: TR Spec Ops JT PLT CSM Lyonaxis (Clone name: Lyonaxis. Jedi Name: Mute.)

Steam ID: 32: STEAM_0:1:127255358. 64: 76561198214776445.

Timezone: CET.

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I would like to become a staff member because I love helping the server, Helping people and making them enjoy their stay and Synergy Roleplay experience. I understand that I am a little too young but just because of my age doesn't mean I can't make a difference. I also see a lack of Staff Members in the CET Timezone. This is an everyday problem and I get a lot of CCs that I train just go minge or leave the server and never come back because of the lack of staff in my timezone. I see myself as an active member of Synergy Roleplay and I hope getting into the staff team will help me help the server. I've been in a couple staff teams before and I enjoyed it very much. Overall I feel like I could make a change in the CET timezone. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Well I'm 13 years old as I said before and live In Sweden around the more north side. I'm half Finnish and Half Swedish, I am very in love with games and Synergy Roleplay I play games most of my day. I've been playing on synergy Roleplay for maybe 3 months now and I have no regrets about joining the server. Before I joined the server I always wanted to play Star Wars Roleplay but I never did it but one day I looked through the server list and found Synergy Roleplay and that was one of the best days of my life. I am very motivated to help the CET Timezone as a staff member and I really do hope I can get accepted cause I feel like I could make a difference.

Do you have any previous staff experience: Yes I've been staff on some servers before.

Edited by Lyonaxis
  • Agree 1

spacer.png

Congratulations Lyonaxis! Your application has been ACCEPTED for the interview process

You have until 4/17/18 to contact me or an OVS+ for your interview

Failure to do so will result in automatic DENIAL of your application

//Locked

//Moved to Staff Applications - Pending