Woenys Return To staff

Woeny

• Coordinator
Coordinator

RP Name: SOBDE REG CMD Woeny/501st TC K V WS G LSI Woeny/RM SPC Weenie

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:85912862

Timezone:Pacific/Arizona

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): Ive been apart of this community for a decent amount of time and within that time i havent done much besides roleplay. In which i would like to change that,I want to help the community grow more. Seeing how Synergy came to be It kinda just inspired me to make it what it should be. All the hard work others of contributed with there dedication. I've always gotten along with the community always trying to help them when it was in my ability to in which i want to extend that so i can help the community more than i already have.  Whatever it may be i'm willing to put the time and dedication into doing it if it means a better for the community.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):I Have been apart of this community Since June 2 (back on ifn).I basically no life this server as many of you may know already :D.  I am currently a senior in High school gonna graduate here soon. I started out in the 501st and work my way to commander then moved onto Rc/null. I was ras then Climber then Gregor now i am currently the reg. Not much more to say tbh I was prievously a Gamemaster Tro and Va

Edited by woeny23

+1

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

Congratulations, you have been accepted for interview!

You have 1 week  to contact an Overseer regarding your interview.

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin