Acorn/Rex's Staff APP

Mr.Acorn

RP Name: Battalion Commander Rex

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:119464642

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I can sum it up in about 3 main reasons I want to become an administrator. The first reason is My battalion is always in almost constant need of an SA+ to make sims for us and to preform other duties like whitelists. This has become even more of an issue lately with me bringing back SGT testing and I need dupes and NPCs spawned for this and I can't do it myself which makes it very complicated to get done. The second reason is I feel like I've failed the staff team and by extension the server, a while ago I was NA but was removed for failing the trial period and I'm not really happy with that, I failed because I could never be able to train any CC's and whenever I could my PC would crash so I'd have to restart it. This really made me question whether or not I even wanted to try for staff again but after giving it a break for a while I've decided I want to give it another shot. The third reason is I want to make the fact that I'm a TR actually mean something and make it so I have an actual reason to train and to be a TR. Those reasons have over the past few weeks made me consider reapplying more and more and eventually I gave in and have decided to.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): For those of you who don't know I'm Acorn and Battalion Commander Rex, I've been with this community sense before we had Appo back on IFN over a year and a half ago. I've always been a member of the 501st and recently I've became a Jedi although I haven't really gone very far with that. I've served the server by building the 501st community and laying the groundwork for TC, I've always tried to do my best to improve the server and peoples experience on it, I hope I can do it here now.

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

IFN SMOD

IFN MOD

SR NA

+1

Current: Nothin :)
Former: Shadow Company Enlisted | RANCOR Captain Kase | RANCOR Alpha-22 "Aven" | RANCOR Alpha-26 "Maze" | RC-1140 "Fixer" 212th Ghost Company Trapper, Gearshift, Threepwood | First Rav Bralor
spacer.png