Fours | The betrayal (Part 3)

Fours

Name: Fours | Boss

Who helped (If applicable): Buzz, Stix, 

Event Name: The Betrayal (part 3)

Summary of the story: General X1 had deployed SOBDE and some specialized battalions to Nar Shaddaa. His orders were to find X2 and kill him for treason against the republic.

The troops had to find out some information around from the cities townsfolk to the location of the Jedi Commander. Eventually the clones got around to the Mayor in the citadel and payed him a hefty sum of money for information about whats been going on. The Doctor of the city was conducting experiments on the cities residents and ended up killing the garage owners Brother Bo and Brother Jo. X2 was saved and X1 really turned out to be the traitor all along, calling upon his "Unknown General" to help him kill X2. The unknown general was revealed as General Greivous.

What was the result of the event?: Republic saved X2's life, X1 ran off with Greivous.

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Mostly RP, and had a shoot em' up towards the end.

• Agree 1
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

+1 for jo and bo good rp

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1
5 minutes ago, Doc said:

Neutral, while it was some fun RP, I could feel some suppresion of player driven choice and overall felt as though, even though we had fun throughout it despite being called out continuously

Well considering I let 104th purchase their own shop from a merchant and name it "MechanizedRUs", and let you practically minge around the entirety of the event and not kick you, the player choice was yours, and you chose to do that.

• Agree 1

Sorry homie G -1

This isn't about just what happened to myself and JaBaku, speaking for myself I was being a bit of a dick head. HOWEVER, I speak from personal experience, If you are to do an event like this, you have to be prepared for shit to hit the fan like it did. Now dont  get me wrong, I get it, you want the story to go a certain way and 100% get that, iv'e been there but the way you reacted to some parts of it, NOT JUST MINE. This isn't a grudge, It just impacted the event in a negative way. 

again this is from MY experience and what I witnessed.

Luv u bb - Smeck

• Disagree 1
Just now, Smeck said:

Sorry homie G -1

This isn't about just what happened to myself and JaBaku, speaking for myself I was being a bit of a dick head. HOWEVER, I speak from personal experience, If you are to do an event like this, you have to be prepared for shit to hit the fan like it did. Now dont  get me wrong, I get it, you want the story to go a certain way and 100% get that, iv'e been there but the way you reacted to some parts of it, NOT JUST MINE. This isn't a grudge, It just impacted the event in a negative way. 

again this is from MY experience and what I witnessed.

Luv u bb - Smeck

Shit didn't hit the fan, you minged, and anyone who talked to me after the event complained about the 104th minging.

• Agree 3
Just now, Fours said:

Shit didn't hit the fan, you minged, and anyone who talked to me after the event complained about the 104th minging.

Ok bruh... again, It was just MY Experience, and what Isaw for myself. 

I don't want any beef and if you read that shit again, I FULLY ACKNOWLEDGED that it was our fault. Chill the fuck out.

Luv u bb - Smeck

• Agree 2

I thought this is where we state our opinions not to be where we get attacked for our opinion. but the event was +1 cuz I played the game when I was younger and knew some of the parts but the only thing I will say tho is once again it revolved around RC but Null did there own thing so I can't complain there. and when the "Bar incident" happen  we tried to roleplay the Spices were like posion and he was gonna kill people and as a jedi I tried to prevent death so sorry about that tho. But we dont have to hammer the 104th for what they did in PTS's cuz they caught what everyone was throwin. But much love good event <3

Edited by JaBaku
  • Agree 1
6 minutes ago, JaBaku said:

I thought this is where we state our opinions not to be where we get attacked for our opinion. but the event was +1 cuz I played the game when I was younger and knew some of the parts but the only thing I will say tho is once again it revolved around RC 

It was never intended to be revolved around them, though they chose to stand up and be involved. I made this event with everybody in mind, DU doing shield work and being juggernauts, SO being stealth and reconnaissance, RC and Null for questioning of Mayor, bar man etc, and 104th for negotiations. Though some people chose they didn't want to take part so they got left out when it came to doing their job.

Edited by Fours

@Fours At first idk wtf was going on when I joined cuz i missed briefing  cuz i was on my 501st at debrief and when I joined and tbh I'm not here to call people out it was just the fact it was quite confusing I still get lost on that map but it is fine I have no issue with RC cuz they were with the Event and they were there doing what needed to be done. I tried my best to find it but i just followed my battalion.