Taur's resignation

Taur

Note: All resignations are final
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Taur

Steam ID: I'll add this later

Date: 28/03/2018

Reason for leaving: Ever since I went for staff, I always wanted to be a game master. It looked like a lot of fun hosting your own events. And it was a lot of fun. I though people participating in my events had a lot of fun too looking at all the +1"s, but apparently not. I would please suggest that if you don't like an event, please just -1 it on the AAR, so game masters aren't surprised by their punishments. To be honest I was pretty suprised by my demotion to GH, I really thought my events were doing great. After my demotion  to game helper I was thinking about my events. I knew that I would not change them in the future because I liked them how they were. As my events were bad in other peoples opinions it looks like I should just resign from staff. Don't get me wrong, I HAD A LOT OF FUN AS A STAFF MEMBER AND A GAME
MAKER.

Farewells:

@Avavel hope you get game master soon you have amazing event ideas.

@Alec keep up the work and go for VA!

@Blaze You do amazing events, keep it up.

@Chop @Tommen Even though you guys aren't staff, I had lots of fun hosting events with you 

@Scribbles You as well have amazing event ideas, keep it up.

@Koval You are one of the best staff members I have ever seen on any server. You helped me with tons of questions, you are very active, Server wouldn't be what is is right now without you.

@Egert75 I know we had some unagreements about a certain event, but I do still think you are amazing at hosting events.

@Arctican Your activity as a Game Helper is amazing, you helped me with tons of events, keep it up!

@Deadly You as well are very active and helped me with a lot of events, keep it up!

Unfortunately I am also an eastern player, I do hope more eastern players sign up for staff.

Thank you to all the staff members, I had a lot of fun being one of you.

1 minute ago, Koval said:

This was unexpected. But first, I want to thank you for being apart of our staff team. You were a very dedicated staff member and I enjoyed staffing with you. I hope to see you apply again some day. See ya around :)

Thank you Koval :P

• Agree 2