Woods's Staff Application

Woods

RP Name: TR RANCOR ARFO 2ndLT Woods

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:87372416

Timezone: Eastern Time Zone

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I have been on Synergy for 5 or so months now (even though i've only had a forum account for half of that time) and have remained serious for all of that time in game. I truly respect the community and what it has done to advance SWRP as a whole (instead of the whole Pay to Play). I wish to further improve the community in any way, I believe the most available way to benefit the community is to become staff. I have never been apart of a staff team before, however I am eager to learn. I am prepared to be an active staff and will do anything needed of me to, I am dedicated to Synergy servers and believe I could spend my time as a player both having fun and improving the server. Eventually, I do wish to enter the Game Master program both to help ease the stresses of events from Game Masters (i.e. uncooperative event jobs, spawning NPCs, writing after action reports,) and to, hopefully, eventually host events myself to bring fun to the server. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Hi, I'm Woods, i'm 15 and I still don't know how to tie my shoes. I am Sophomore in High School on the lacrosse and wrestling team, despite this i'm still fairly active on Synergy. I'm pretty dumb but I still do well in most of my classes (don't ask me how). I enjoy puppies, penguins, and parabolas so vote for me for class president!

Do you have any previous staff experience? No. 

Edited by Woods

Woods of all the storys of you putting a spoon into your microwave. putting a candle into your fridge and setting of a landmine and nearly killing your self makes me worried of trusting you with the power to spawn anything including explosives...4D43B81463CF0A352B7D3E33C07CF59A03BE1445

• Agree 2
5 minutes ago, Mike said:

Woods of all the storys of you putting a spoon into your microwave. putting a candle into your fridge and setting of a landmine and nearly killing your self makes me worried of trusting you with the power to spawn anything including explosives...4D43B81463CF0A352B7D3E33C07CF59A03BE1445

Im gonna +1 for this reason exactly, 

50 minutes ago, Mike said:

I have heard these stories from people on the server, and honestly you make me wonder if you are one crazy son of a bitch but you got my +1 for being original.

RC 39 Foxtrot LEAD Gregor / Buzz Thorison

• Agree 2

Image result for hell or high water jeff bridges

Choose your place, hell or high water, there is no in between.

Congratulations Woods! Your application has been ACCEPTED for the interview process

You have until 3/29/18 to contact me or an OVS+ for your interview

Failure to do so will result in automatic DENIAL of your application

//Locked

//Moved to Staff Applications - Pending

12 +1's? Waow.