Longshot/Spec Staff Application

Spec

RP Name: TR 212th GC ARCT 1SG Longshot 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:82946069

Timezone: CST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to be an admin because I want to help the server grow as a serious RP with a loving community. I want to be able to take part in helping the community and players with minges, tickets, dupes, and everything that they need done ( That i am allowed to do of course.) I also want to make the experience better for new players by always responding to their tickets, there has been multiple times where i make a ticket and no one comes and i don't want that to happen to anyone. Another point to bring up is while I do have fun on this server I almost never minge, i always stay in the server rules because i know the server rules and how they work. Finally, i also want to become staff simply because I am 100% serious and dedicated to this server, i always try my hardest in everything i do and never give up on goals. Thank you for taking time to read my application and if you respond with a -1 tell me why and what i can work on to improve. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am a 15 year old kid named Luke, I am currently in high school and play video games pretty much everyday. I am on 85% i am at my house so i am as active as possible on the server. Other than video games I do graphic design, edit videos, and play tennis. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? Admin on Defconnations Dark RP, Admin on Vengeance Dark RP, Head Admin on FTP Purge RP, Head Admin on Retro gaming Purge RP. (All of those servers have mostly died and some got shut down.) 

Congratulations Spec! Your application has been ACCEPTED for the interview process

You have until 3/28/18 to contact me or an OVS+ for your interview

Failure to do so will result in automatic DENIAL of your application

//Locked

//Moved to Staff Applications - Pending