I need your opinions on the jedi system

So I have a rather torn opinion of the new system. I do like that it sort of equalizes combat for MOST people, meaning that single-hilt Jedi can actually take on other without getting SMACKED by saber staffs. HOWEVER this can also be taken the other way, as a Saber Staff can literally break dance over someone and destroy someone new. Once people start to get dual wields... well... I can say I won 36 spar with 11 losses on the FIRST DAY. 36 wins... because I literally become a tire and just start spinning everywhere and win. With Rhino, there was ACTUAL skill involved. You needed to TIME your hits, and know when to charge and when not too. With this, you randomly spam left click and PRAY that you will get a hit marker. My main source of enjoyment from this new update is the fact I actually have dual sabers, and some of the animations can look cool. Besides that, I liked Rhino more. So I'm overall neutral on my sentiments towards the new Jedi Update.

I remain,

Ahsoka Tano

Edited by Washington
  • Agree 1

I actually think this one is better, rhino I always thought was dumb because your literally just running around with your lightsaber sticking out like a horn.....(looks like garbage really)

This one is much more fun in my opinion and it does take skill to dodge attacks and get you hits in. You gotta move around alot more and avoid those hits.

I think the main reason it's more laggy is since the new system came out alot more people have on Jedi  so the amount of sabers have increased which causes lag.

It's going to take some time for people to work out the ins and outs of this system so keep on working out the tactics that work.

(Now I can use my Obi Hilt without a disadvantage yeet)

• Agree 1

Only retards beyblade, if you use a combo of moves including diddle its fun. I have my own set of maneuvers that I use, if you develop your own style of fighting its a lot of fun.

2 minutes ago, Jek said:

Only retards beyblade, if you use a combo of moves including diddle its fun. I have my own set of maneuvers that I use, if you develop your own style of fighting its a lot of fun.

2 dual sabers...

1 the sith is faster than us

2 he killed everyone because his lightsaber is long

3 THE FUCKING RADIUS OF THAT BLEYBLADE KILLED US ALL

Thats really just my opinion after an event today...

Peace

• Agree 1
1 minute ago, Firat said:

2 dual sabers...

1 the sith is faster than us

2 he killed everyone because his lightsaber is long

3 THE FUCKING RADIUS OF THAT BLEYBLADE KILLED US ALL

Thats really just my opinion after an event today...

Peace

Get someone with a saberstaff? That's it's counter.

There's no excuse for being shit at fighting, Knight dadd killed ahsoka tano yesterday in a tournament just using a saberstaff.

If you can't get a saberstaff keep your distance and use lunge attacks, constantly strafe and they won't hurt you.

35 minutes ago, Jek said:

1v1 noob.   

jk don't kill me dad

10 minutes ago, Freck said:

I would like it if i didnt have 4 fps

Download more ram......
In all seriousness, I think it's the hype and the number of sabers right now.
The other thing I can suggest is to use a "game booster" like Nvidia's, MSI's, or the built-in windows 10 one

20 hours ago, Rocketpackgolem said:

that's not actually bc of this new system... it's because of how many active jedi we're getting now. Lightsabers always caused lag and ping but this new system attracted WAY more people. just wait for the hype to die and it should go back to normal

I'm pretty sure it is the new system, i was on when there were only 40 people on and i still got 7 FPS

it has its ups and downs, Would prefer if you cant spam moves like spinning or the dick tickle move and focused more on the normal swings but ya know running in a around like autistic child looking straight down is easier then two autistic children spinning in a circle swinging a pool noodle. But hey, With the new system i guess you dont need to time your swings when they are getting their stam back (: