Clear definition of prone rules

Hood

Name: TRO Senate Commando 1stLT Hood

Suggestion: Clear definition of prone rules

Implementation: A clear doc, preferably on announcements or in the server rules of prone rules on ship. There are a TON of people confused about what is allowed and what is considered failRP and arrestable.

This should settle it and lay a clear, easy to understand message.

Lore: No Lore

Workshop content if applicable: None
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sat down with BOTH Directors and we discussed what the rules of prone will be.

Being in prone while aboard the ship is ALLOWED if you have an RP purpose, or specific reason to do so.

You CANNOT prone as a means of travel (i.e. just crawling down bunk hallway because you want too)

A good example of a GOOD use of prone could be say, PT, in which they have to prone up and down a hangar, CSR, etc.

A good example of a BAD use of prone would be say, you just want to wiggle on the floor so you are crawling up and down bunk hallways because you can.

If you see someone going prone down MHB, and crawling around, ask a REASON for why they are. If they cannot give a valid reason (i.e. PT, training, or some other form of RP reasoning), then ASK them to get up and stop crawling.

There is also a GLITCH in which to some people it may appear that someone is in prone, but to others it is not. An example of this was in DB, in which Oxen saw a Senate Commando in prone, but nobody else did. This can occur and if it does (you can tell because they are usually moving MUCH faster than they do in prone) either tell them to prone, and stand up again, or simply try to re-log yourself.

Please make sure to also WARN PEOPLE FIRST BEFORE YOU INSTANTLY ARREST THEM. Sometimes people MAY prone on ACCIDENT, and give them a chance to get back up.

So hopefully this can clarify any confusion on the issue of when it is allowed to prone on ship.

• Agree 2