Anderson's Staff App

Anderson

RP Name: TR CG QM TK MSG Anderson

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:196477999

Timezone: GMT 

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):

I would like to become an administrator because i want to be able to help the server as well as the people on it and I feel like an extra hand within the staff team is not something to shy away from. Furthermore, I enjoy being able to defuse potentially hostile confrontations between players as well as getting know all different types of players that come onto the server.

I am a great believer in upholding the server rules, which kind of explains why i'm in CG. I believe that all players must follow the rules regardless of rank or position. In my opinion I believe that following the rules of the server will guarantee a fun and enjoyable experience for anyone who joins it. This kind of ties into why i would like to become a staff member as i would be able to deal with most of the confrontations on the server. This would allow me to deal with RP rule breakage on my CG, then OOC rule breakage as a staff member. 

Furthermore, as mentioned previously i want to get to know everyone, if not the majority, of people on the server and I feel like becoming apart of the staff team is a great way to do it. As a staff member I will be dealing with different situations daily with all kinds of people and I feel that through this I will start to get to know more people as the days go on. However, I do know that staff responsibilities do come first and me wanting to be able to meet new people on the server will not become a distraction to my staff duties. If I make it into the staff team. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):

My name is Anderson and i'm from the UK. I first started playing GMOD last year just after Christmas and I've been hoping between some server since then. The first server i played on was MVG however I left due to not enjoying myself there, I then joined IFN some time later. I spent about 3-4 months on IFN and became a staff member as well as a Commander (Equivalent to BCMD here) however, after a long time playing there I found myself disliking the server so i decided to leave. Now i'm on Synergy and I plan to stay! 

People who know me will tell you that i'm a Mature, honest, friendly, tolerant person that always stands his ground. In continuation, i feel like being honest, tolerant, mature and friendly are all key mindsets that a staff member must have. 

A little bit of information about me outside of GMOD. I played Rugby for about eight years, I am currently in college, I have a dark sense of humour however, i know when to makes those sorts of jokes and when not to and..... that is about it as I play video games all day. 

Do you have any previous staff experience?

Yes I do. During my time on IFN I ranked up to Admin, which on IFN was the 4th rank of a staff member. However, within a couple of weeks of being an Admin I found myself disliking how the server was going so i decided to leave.  

Edited by Roland
I forgot to put "Not" in a sentence and it completely messed up my app

You have passed the interview process.

Welcome to the staff team!

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin