Wombat's Goodbye to All

Wombat’s Resignation

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name

Wombat

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Steam ID

STEAM_0:1:104519957

Date

3/5/2018

Reason for leaving

I have played on Synergy Roleplay for a little over 1600 hours in the past year, many of those being apart of staff. I have a few reasons for leaving this community, with the most important factor being that it is starting to get plain and boring. There are limited events and when there are events, to be plain and honest they are shit. Sometimes people pump out some good events but it is very rare. My second reason being, that I feel I need to spend a lot of my time on the server as a staff and as a player. I feel like over time, the work I did didn’t even matter, no one recognised me or the things I did. Another reason for me leaving is the fact that I won’t be able to play much longer, or help in staffing. I may occasionally hop on the server as a play to mess around a little bit, but I feel the staff role is weighing me down. These reasons are further highlighted through the amount of drama on the server. It is a game, but everyone back stabs others for power, nobody wants to play the game for fun, but for power, power in a game. I really don’t like to see stuff like this especially in a GMOD server. I did actually go on a 4 week LOA, but I still feel burnt out, the server is getting repetitive and boring, and that is essentially the main reason I’m leaving. Sorry to those who want me to stay.

Farewells

While I played on this server, I tried my hardest to make bonding relationships, to not hate anyone. I won’t @ anyone in my farewells, as I will definitely miss some people out and many people deserve one, and I like most people, I loved working in the 41st and working up the ranks since last year. I loved making events as a GM, and all those enthusiastic people that helped me with them. Those people I built sims with, like my small cabin. And really anyone I fucked around with. It was fun, but I feel it is my time to leave. I really want to say thanks to the 41st Commanders, Jefferson, Noe, Lighig and Egg. It was fun, you guys helped me through and had the memes, but it is my time to leave the server. Anyone that liked my presence on the server, thank you, anyone that helped me, thank you, and most importantly, thank you to the staff team. I may come back to the server occasionally to hang out, but for now:

Sorry, and goodbye.

STEAM LINK 

Edited by Wombat
  • Agree 2

Rest the aussie, you were a great commander and an even greater mate. Im sad to see you go but i support you. You always have a place in the 41st with us. Atleast come into teamspeak now and then to chat it up. o7

31 minutes ago, Egg said:

ripwombat.png.cffdf543caa2d5f9a91df80d52478e95.png\

You will not be forgotten boyo. You did a lot for this battalion and for the server. You always have a seat in my battalion as long as I am Gree. Don't be a stranger my young Australian friend.

MSPaint at its finest.