Matt's Staff App

Matt

RP Name: TRO 2ndAC SGM Matt/Jedi K Shadow Manager Matt /CEO LCDR Tarkin

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:144387460

Timezone:GMT

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): The reason why I want to be a administrator because I really enjoy the Community and how it runs. When I came to this sever the people were so kind and nice I decided to make my home. And also the idea being part of this community, but has not only a player but a family, makes me very in lighten to join the staff team and i always like to help as many people as I possibly can in anyway and not that many admins or on in the uk time so I want to help people out when there's not that many admins on and I want to help with the whitelisting and I could help players with mostly any problems that they might encounter and I love training and doing TR stuff and i'd be excited to get back into helping with the Trainer program. I want to do all I can to help the server grow and I'm usually a pretty mature person when I need to be and think I can help out the staff team if I become an admin again.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I'm 14 year old teenager who spend his time playing star wars RP and making friend on them. When I was a kid I enjoy the star war series and becoming a nerd over star wars. And i'm told i'm a very nice person that respect everyone listen to them very carefully so that I can understand different side of everyone stories. And i'm am a anime nerd and i'm not afraid to admit it either because I was told people like you for who you are but not if you try to be someone else. And I am very loyal to a server for a long time unless people start to become dicks and other shit like that(most likely never gonna happen cause the admins are strict with people) and like I said before I loved watching Star Wars when I was a little and I still do watch it(it's fucking amazing) and I am a very nice guy but I'm also strict with some people that minge but I like to talk to them first and ask them what's the actual point in minging I like to proceed in some things like kicking them and I always loved trying people out and when I'm on I always help people and I try to go to the CC's as much as possible but I get beat to  and ps if you need me to train a cc either bring me on the second call in case I don't see it in chat or if I do I will try to go straight away 

Do you have staff on any other sever: yes a two severs  that shut down because it didn't get to many people on it. I was a super admin on it and on the second one I was an admin and I was an admin on SR

So that's my staff app, I hope you enjoy looking into and thank you for your time

Edited by Matt
I became a TRO

+1 You have shown me that you have matured since the last time we've spoken, you have my backing.

Good luck on your adventure!

RC 88 Foxtrot EOD Buzz | Buzz Thorison

• Agree 1

Image result for hell or high water jeff bridges

Choose your place, hell or high water, there is no in between.

+1

-previous experience

-seen a lot in game

-is very mature when I speak to him

-gave a lot of detail

I have none

advice 

you nailed this app I have none

a big fat +1 you've earned my respect

• Agree 1

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

Congratulations Matt You have been accepted for an interview! 

You have 7 days to contact an Overseer+ for an Interview!

Failure to do so will result in a denial of your application.

Good Luck!

//Locked/Moved//

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin