new battalion Republic pilots [RP]

Feather

yes or no  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Name:feather 

Suggestion: Get the new battalion republic pilots troops that are speciliazed in flying. 

implementation: At the begin when I join this server I saw cts flying Y-wings and some of them fucking blew up already in MHB and some of them killed clones and not even droids.

so my idea is to get RP you need to be in that battalion to fly Y-wings or ARC-170 or  LAATS etc.

this battalion could be use ful since we have nobody or battalion members to fly its most of the time random people flying planes.

as well I think we can put this in since its lore and like every venator in lore have RP in it.

its also useful for off planet transport or sending boarding party.

I think this is a ver use ful battalion for the ship.

I have also found a workshop pack for it.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1271931913&searchtext=republic+pilots

the RP have also lore characters and lore planes and I know a lot about them.

if you need anyting els pm me on the formus thank you for looking at it.

why: like why not I rather start a RP battalion instead having random people what have 0 clue with flying and blow up the ship instead attacking CIS.

in RP you will learn how to fly and transport tanks and troops and all that stuff.

Edited by Feather
  • Disagree 2

I'm gonna have to say... It's gonna be hard to implement and WILL piss off a lot of people. But ultimately might be needed. RM was implemented for a far less important reason then this. I say before we do this maybe change Pilot training instead have everyone retrained and if that doesnt work then implement Republic Pilots. so as of now my vote is neutral. if the retraining doesn't work the implement this.

• Coordinator
Coordinator

-we don't need a battalion for flying that is just a waste of space

-you shouldn't be flying for no reason

-many people have -1 this

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

Personal Opinion: AWWWW FUCK NO. This is a horrible idea, add in another dead battalion. RM is already struggling and others are starting. WHY

Tester Opinion:

Pros: ACTUALLY NONE, GET THIS OUT OF HERE.

Cons: D. EVERYTHING I HAVE LISTED ABOVE. K. 

WAS MEDIC

Neutral, even though I would like this to become a thing I don't think it can with the current state between the community and the pilot role. As I said when I was Warthog pilot is just a huge ass blur and people don't want it to be touched for some reason and deny all changes that could make it somewhat structured.

A pilot battalion is not supposed to have a overwhelming amount of people in it, just enough to cover all active hours.

BUT we just removed 2 battalion so I don't see how adding another one at this current time is logical.

| Another one of those pesky OGs |

| Forums residentsleeper |

-1 heres why, A) As stated when we have people ask for new battalions, we do not need any new battalions as it takes up space in game and the box that it is apart of. B) Nothing against RM, but having a pure job battalion is a bit stupid. So adding a new role specific battalion is not going to survive as it will be struggling trying to keep numbers leveled. C) Lastly, having a role specific battalion is ganna be more or less fight with battalions that have pilots normally and has to be dependent on a different battalion to do the job that they used to do regularly.

So no

-PUCK