Kj12344/Dash29 Staff Application

Kj12344

RP Name: TR 104th ARCL CSM Dash-29 

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:213571954

Timezone: EST 

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): There are multiple reason of why i want to be an admin. The first reason is that i been part of the sever for awhile you guys have seen me grow from the 187th minge to a name character and  Advance Recon Commando Leader. Also i am always active and i want to try something new that can benefit me and the community.For example i love this sever and the community and it different from other severs and what it bring to the table, and i love to help out people with any problem they have and that why i think I and the community can benefit. The main reason i want to admin because i want to do something on the downtime when there not a lot of ct on that i can recruit or soldiers i can do battalion training this is my way of being busy with the sever and not afk taking space for someone that want to join. Lastly, being an admin open the doors to a lot more opportunities

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Well as soon as my school get out(2:42) i refuse to go outside in the hot Florida weather so i get on the sever to check up with my boys and to do my job as CSM and as a Advance Recon Commando Leader. But i'm a quite person who knows his places and i talk when i need to, i'm a fair person who view both side of the before making any rash decision.

Congratulations. You have been accepted for an interview! 

You have until February 23rd to contact an Overseer (Or a Head Admin if an Overseer is not available)

Failure to do so will result in a denial of your application.

//Locked

//Moved to Staff Applications - Pending