Pythin's The Cartel Attack

Pythin

Name: Pythin

Who helped (If applicable):  Arctican  Appo / Krono  Esitt   Alec   Junior Naruto  Crumpet

Event Name: The Cartel Attack

Summary of the story: A Cartel Tried to Invade the Ship and Take there Good, and then when it Failed They called the CIS to Then Attack After them.

What was the result of the event?: The Troops managed to rebel against the Cartel and CIS. 

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: RP and Then Went to Shoot'em up.

Former: Liaison

The idea behind this event was quite cool. I liked how we were the underdogs in the beginning and bounced back later on. The execution of the event in the other hand was quite poor. I feel like the event would be way better if you guys had waited another hour or two before you started it as the event server got back on, and everything that was happening on the ship (destruction of the bridge and ER) was pointing towards a Defcon 1 situation. There was also an utter chaos around ship, which probably wasn't your fault though. I'll +1 this event nevertheless, still liked it.

1 minute ago, ZT Death said:

The idea behind this event was quite cool. I liked how we were the underdogs in the beginning and bounced back later on. The execution of the event in the other hand was quite poor. I feel like the event would be way better if you guys had waited another hour or two before you started it as the event server got back on, and everything that was happening on the ship (destruction of the bridge and ER) was pointing towards a Defcon 1 situation. There was also an utter chaos around ship, which probably wasn't your fault though. I'll +1 this event nevertheless, still liked it.

Is was supposed to go a different Route, yet the guys made it go a unexpected route.

Former: Liaison