[ACCEPTED] CWRP - (Tundra) Staff Application

RP Name: Jones | Orson Krennic

Steam ID32: STEAM_0:1:179787898

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: ETC

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I have enjoyed being a part of this server; it has been a great experience. Becoming a staff member would allow me to contribute more to the community. I feel that having this role would enable me to assist people more effectively. Overall, my time on the server has been very positive. I believe that joining the staff team would make certain tasks easier to handle. It would also enhance my enjoyment of the server even further.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I’ve played a lot of Garry's Mod—around 4,726 hours, if we're counting! I’ve been part of a few different communities outside of Synergy. I'm a pretty laid-back person and easy to get along with.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished:

I haven't had any experince on like bigger servers but I have had experince on some smaller servers: Payback -> Co-Owner | SinfullRP -> Moderator

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 295:53:27

Current: Naval COE Orson Krennic | Formerly: Naval ENG Jones

GM Leadership

+1

Current: Diplomatic Services | TGM III | Senior Admin | Game Master Officer

Former: 501st CMD 332nd Vaughn | 332nd Officer Sterling | TC Boomer | TC Hardcase 

+1

• A fantastic naval. I'm proud to say I'm able to serve with him.
  • Active, I think I see him everyday on the server. That's not an exaggeration.
  • He is the current Chief of Engineering so he understands a lot about RP within the server.
  • He's currently a naval officer so he has the experience to back up staff decisions.
  • After working with them for awhile I believe they're fair, reasonable, and prepared for the difficulties of staff.

I hope to see you joining us in the staff team!

Όντας δε θνητούς θνητά και φρονείν χρεών.

Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

Current Position(s): CAO Matchstick | Naval Intel Director 501st SUPL & Hawk | Administrator

Former Position(s): CG SUPO | Aviation Manager |

Veteran Admin

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Current : Rancor BCMD Blitz TRM  Questmaster Veteran Admin
Former : Obi-Wan Kenobi | Bultar Swan | Guild Marshall Rancor CMD Colt | Rancor BCMD Blitz  Rancor Alpha-09 CMD Bana |SG WO Jayfon