[ACCEPTED] SCWRP - MISFIT IS COMING BK (round 2) WAIVED

RP Name: Misfit

Steam ID32: STEAM_0:0:541632485

VIP (Y/N): yes

Timezone: GMT

What was your previous staff rank?: HA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: I had personal shit going on with family, Relationship and university

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I am now finished university and have sorted out my shit, from the day of resignation i have regretted my decision but knew it was necessary for me. But i want to help the community here in any way i can because i think its a great community. I have lots of friends on the server and i also want to help battalions out by hosting entertainments and engage others in activties. my end goal is to be high staff again

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I feel my time went well, towards the end i started to slip and not have as much time and now i want a chance of redemption. I climbed the ranks pretty quickly and became someone everyoine could trust and would always listen but also i would be fair in logical in decision making.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: yes

Edited by Misfit1
edit title

Former Waxer | Former Boil | Former and first Wyler | BCMD Cody (FIRST IRISH & WELSH CODY)

GM Leadership

Why you have 2 apps up?

Current: Diplomatic Services | TGM III | Senior Admin | Game Master Officer

Former: 501st CMD 332nd Vaughn | 332nd Officer Sterling | TC Boomer | TC Hardcase 

Just now, Unclegennybee said:

Why you have 2 apps up?

Waiting for other to be deleted just got this waived bro

Former Waxer | Former Boil | Former and first Wyler | BCMD Cody (FIRST IRISH & WELSH CODY)

GM Leadership
Just now, Misfit1 said:

Waiting for other to be deleted just got this waived bro

Ight +1 then!

Current: Diplomatic Services | TGM III | Senior Admin | Game Master Officer

Former: 501st CMD 332nd Vaughn | 332nd Officer Sterling | TC Boomer | TC Hardcase 

+1 

• Friendly 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Grand Master of the Order Yoda 
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti l Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate l Actually Private Crosshair l Mace Windu

53dc4d38968cd2efbfb3e4f0a0b3aa7a.gif?ex=

+1
e26dd21865639d57cb06303b102f1ac7aee6ee58

• Friendly 1

Current: BOOM
Former: 501st BCMD Rex 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | Veteran Admin Game Master Manager | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma GCO CPT Waxer | GCO SUPL Wooley 2ndAC Parjai
481269431afcc1d73846d7df52dab4e0.gif

Veteran Admin

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Current: || VA || GMM ||  QuestMaster ||  212th BCMD Cody ||