Grayout's GM Application

Name:Grayout 
SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:46691385                       Steam 64: 76561198053648499
How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: 1795:41:42
From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: about a 8, I've been in love with the clone wars since I was a kid and I think my knowledge of it is pretty good.

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: I've been doing gamemaster stuff since about 2018 on servers, and I have a genuine passion for it. I love to create different kinds of events and deployments for people, and leave people with experiences to not forget. I have done deployments, and main map events before on different servers and I know how to make a event great. I take a lot of time to think of my deployments/ events and I make storylines.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

One big deployment I had on an imperial server was we got a signal for from a downed venator from the dunes of Tatooine and we were sent to investigate. As we entered out of hyperspace our ship malfunctioned and all engines went dead. We were forced to evacuate the ship and drop onto the planet immediately. With no contact for reinforcements, our troops were forced to enter the downed venator and see if we can send a SOS signal. Troops were separated, and they had to navigate the venator on their own with something hunting them. They would then end up in the medbay and find a Dr who would explain that there was a mutant on board turning troopers into Zombie creatures. They would fight their way out of the venator, and reinforcements would have been called by then. They would extract the Dr for further questioning, and it would turn out he had also infected himself with the same mutation. He would cause havoc on the ship prompting zombie like creatures to try to take over the ship. They would kill the Dr, prompting a end to the  zombie attack. They would still have to find a cure, as troopers were still getting infected from other troopers. After finding and releasing a cure they would go back to their normal ship which was repaired after that sudden blackout.

Documents:                                 Deployment: https://docs.google.com/document/d/16csl7D4It80e4TxzExq6VT2D6XLANAxZf-CGPELCi6k/edit?usp=sharing                                                                Event:  https://docs.google.com/document/d/1t1m0PMfDOM0RISGl4i5KZoPHtwUwWXlIIPIpthh_-yQ/edit?usp=sharing

Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: yeah

Edited by GRAYOUT

Former TC Tup, Former Improcco Company Clanky, Former Armand Isard, Former TC Dogma, Current Padme Amidala, Current 332nd Jinx, Current Shoan Killianspacer.png

Couple things here

1. App is kinda a mess and I'm having a hard time deciphering it. Might wanna break it up a bit into paragraphs following what section you're talking about is listed. 

2. Template says you gotta link documents, might wanna do that instead of having a big blob. 

I'd fix that first, then I'll give my final consensus. 

+1
App looks bad but the quality of content is good.

Όντας δε θνητούς θνητά και φρονείν χρεών.

Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

Current Position(s): CAO Matchstick | Naval Intel Director 501st SUPL & Hawk | Administrator

Former Position(s): CG SUPO | Aviation Manager |

Veteran Admin

Hey letting you know that you need a link to your event documents before anything else 

9 hours ago, Ansley said:

Hey letting you know that you need a link to your event documents before anything else 

Added, I have one but if I need more I can make more thats no issue

Former TC Tup, Former Improcco Company Clanky, Former Armand Isard, Former TC Dogma, Current Padme Amidala, Current 332nd Jinx, Current Shoan Killianspacer.png

Veteran Admin
5 hours ago, GRAYOUT said:

Added, I have one but if I need more I can make more thats no issue

Hello Grayout. As stated on the format you need to have two event documents. One for a main server event and one for an event server deployment. please make sure both are present in your application

Current: Bad Batch Echo

Former: WAC-47 Battalion Commander Wolffe Mechanized Regimental Commander Clorox

On 8/7/2024 at 8:25 AM, Underpaidstaff said:

Hello Grayout. As stated on the format you need to have two event documents. One for a main server event and one for an event server deployment. please make sure both are present in your application

Fixed

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Contact a GMO+ within 7 DAYS from this post to organise your interview!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the Game Master team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Currently: 501st BCMD Rex  / Veteran Admin of le server
spacer.png

OG ranks - SO CMD Moose and First ever CPT Taggart  - The best Walon Vau - 212th Longshot -212th Boil - CG CMD Hound/CMD Moose - 332nd Vaughn