[ACCEPTED] CWRP - (Canary) Staff Application

RP Name: Canary

Steam ID32: STEAM_0:1:453773998

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone:EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator:  During my time playing within this community I have met so many great people and made a lot of great friends.  I want to contribute back to the community that has helped me so much. I want to actually be a part of a deeper community of members that help maintain and make this server so enjoyable.  I have spent a decent bit of time on this server and I feel like if I was made an admin I could contribute further to the server. I love the technical aspect of servers and would love to be able to learn more about how Synergy as a whole runs along with being able to participate in events on a deeper level. Furthermore I believe that I would make a good pick for admin as I feel that I am dedicated to this server along with being dedicated to the people of this server.

Tell us a little about yourself I have been an avid gamer for years and am very interested in all things tech and electrical based. I love war history and watching Sci-fi movies. I am currently working as Starbucks barista but have dreams of being an electrician. I recently joined my local electricians union and am working towards completing my apprenticeship so I can work on large scale projects all around my state.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I have had limited experience being an admin on a small server created by my friends that for a bit of time gained traction and had a smaller playerbase, as admin on that server I handled ban reports along with settling disputes amongst the players.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 190 hours

Veteran Admin

+1 Good luck

+1

FORMER: 501ST WO | HARDCASE x3 | 501ST HVYL | RANCOR | 41ST  ELIET CORPS |  SENIOR ADMIN | NAVAL CORUSCANT GUARD LT ARCL

CURRENT:  | RANCOR |  JEDI PADAWAN | SENIOR ADMIN

LONG LIVE THE GALACTIC REPUBLIC!

spacer.png

GM Leadership

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: BOOM
Former: 501st BCMD Rex 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | Veteran Admin Game Master Manager | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma GCO CPT Waxer | GCO SUPL Wooley 2ndAC Parjai
481269431afcc1d73846d7df52dab4e0.gif

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED