[ACCEPTED] CWRP - (Hector) Staff Re-Application

RP Name: Hector 

Steam ID32: STEAM_0:1:554071436

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: CST

What was your previous staff rank?: Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: Nah

Why did you leave the staff team?: I was planning on doing other things on the server and didn't enjoy being staff at the time.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I'm interested in getting back into helping to set up tryouts and or SIMs. I enjoyed previously when I got to work and help other battalions with their SIMs and I would like to do that more now. I of course would still like to help my own battalion in anyway I possibly could as a staff member. Most of the time when I make a ticket it always takes so long for a staff member to take it. I plan to let no man have his ticket last more than a minute waiting for a member of staff to take it. 

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I think it went fine, I wasn't as active and doing my staff work though I was a little more focused on my clone which I think ultimately led to me resigning. Now though I think that I would like to focus and work hard in the staff team. I plan to stay super motivated and keep my activity where it is at right now!

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

• Winner 1

+1 Welcome back guy

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Mace Windu 
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti l Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate l Actually Private Crosshair

53dc4d38968cd2efbfb3e4f0a0b3aa7a.gif?ex=

Veteran Admin

+1 
Not a fan of this guy but willin to give him a shot

Head Admin

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: Yoda 

Former: Shaak Ti | Arligan Zey Kit Fisto | Luminara Unduli | Jedi Military Advisor | Null-10 Lieutenant JaingNull-6 Lieutenant Kom'rk Bad Batch Echo Bad Batch Hunter Improcco Nye Alpha-26 Maze | Walon Vau

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Current: || VA || GMM ||  QuestMaster ||  2ndAC CMD WarMaster ||