A rant about main server events

Ok so as a lot of u know I love being a event job and am whenever the chance comes. But I have only been an event job on main TWICE since we switched to the new map. Event server events are great but they take so fucking long to set up leaving long spans of time where there nothing going on. This is the reason the server goes up from r days at a time because there’s no main server events that will lag or crash it. I’m not saying that no one does main server events but at peak hours there’s almost none. And that’s also a reason I see a lot when people leave is that nothing ever happeneds. Yes it’s our job to try to start some passiveRP but the game masters need to do their part as well even if it’s just a simple Shoot em up.

alright that’s all I have to say

also note this is what I see personally 

edit:figured out I just have shit luck and all the events happen when I’m not on xD

Edited by ccmonty
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Events have been getting alot better recently so to be honest I don't know why you are moaning, yes before the events were terrible back when kiara was in charge (not trying to be mean) but now that the head admins are in charge it's been alot different.  Even us naval have been performing passive role play that even turned into an event that was picking up supplies. (Not a shoot em up)  So think of it as this maybe people should start doing some great passive roleplay and that could possibly turn into a great event.

Peace out.

11 minutes ago, King_schowygee said:

Events have been getting alot better recently so to be honest I don't know why you are moaning, yes before the events were terrible back when kiara was in charge (not trying to be mean) but now that the head admins are in charge it's been alot different.  Even us naval have been performing passive role play that even turned into an event that was picking up supplies. (Not a shoot em up)  So think of it as this maybe people should start doing some great passive roleplay and that could possibly turn into a great event.

Peace out.

25 minutes ago, Tomas said:

In the last 3 days I have seen a PLETHORA of main server events, there was a hostage rescue event during prime time yesterday, and who is leaving? I had to wait for AFK's to be kicked to get on the server lol......what are you talking about???

32 minutes ago, Riddler said:

We've improved a lot to be honest, We've not being doing just simple Shoot Em Ups again? the increase in actual quality has improved..

i guess im just never on at the right times lol

• Agree 1

And remember some shoot em ups are there for the low population to keep them happy, like its better to do a shoot em up for those who are bored and waiting for the population to raise in those less peak times. Shows that we still care and not just for the peak times :) But yeah recently I'm impressed with the standards of events some are great covering a great amount of RP and giving players quite a few outcomes so its not all one route and linear.

I’m not sure what you mean by this but from what I see events have been pretty good (there is always room for improvement) but the main server events happen quite a bit and most of them have shooting as well as RP combined which is what we want if they are going to do an event on the main server, instead of just throwing General Grievous and Count Dooku to attack the ship for no reason.