The Attack of Darth Reven

• System

Name: Niner

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:121254489

Who helped (If applicable): gurk,funnyman,stormzy,squid,swirl,dropinactual,zen,smitty,nexus,wheezy,matt,hades

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional):

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): Revan took the base back to the old republic and was destroyed by the jedi and clones

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate:

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

• Agree 2
Head Admin

4/5/5 

Rough start but really enjoyed the deployment once things got going. Huge thank you to the host and all the EJs that showed up to help. Great way to wrap up my term :)

• Pay Respect 1

Current: Yoda 

Former: Shaak Ti | Arligan Zey Kit Fisto | Luminara Unduli | Jedi Military Advisor | Null-10 Lieutenant JaingNull-6 Lieutenant Kom'rk Bad Batch Echo Bad Batch Hunter Improcco Nye Alpha-26 Maze | Walon Vau

Head Admin

I thought it was cooked with that intro but then it became thing thing were we ran around killing sith EJs and that was very fun! 

Good ideas for a main server EOT deployment, was good. 

5/4/4

• Agree 1
  • Pay Respect 1

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

:NekoDance: 5/5/5 Great event, haven't this much fun in a long while. Makes me really enjoy the times we can spend here as people/ friends.

The big mess is what made it also funny and just straight up why we  love fighting as jedi!

• Pay Respect 1

Current:  Jedi General A'sharad Hett

Former: Ki-Adi-Mundi | Simms

spacer.png

Veteran Admin

4/4/4 

I had fun as an EJ fighting people and just dueling. Except when I just got whirlwinded instead of people fighting. 

Jedi needa learn how to fight fr

• Pay Respect 1

For me specificly

5/5/5

Loved being apart of this, it was amazing and would love to see more of stuff like this!

Former: Tiplee, TC Ayar, Chief of Communications Coburn (Assisted with creating ATC)                                                                               
Current: Master Eeth Koth