[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Luci's Staff Application

RP Name: Kom'rk | Luci

Steam ID32: STEAM_0:1:602755828

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: BST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I'd like to be an administrator because I'd love to give back to the community that has looked out for me, just OOC. I really REALLY enjoy GMOD and since I've come back around a month ago been more active than ever. It also helps being in my time zone I am able to be free for my staff duties around the clock. I want to help provide and be there to help with anything OOC on the server and just be there for people to talk to if they were to need advice. I feel as though as a member of any staff team you need to be there and available for members of the community to rely on and ask for help. I believe that I can truly provide a good and fair experience as a member of the staff team and would like the chance to help better the server even in the smallest of ways.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I'm quite silly and goofy 9/10 but at the end of the day when it's required I will be serious and stern and no issues being as such. Other than that I don't really do much other than consume star wars media. I also love JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, ALOT. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Not particularly, nothing major other than being staff on smaller communities on GMOD SWRP.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 390

Edited by luci4
  • Agree 1

Current Null-6 LT Kom'rk | Current Bariss Offee

spacer.png

Veteran Admin

+1 

This mf doesn't go outside

• Friendly 1
Veteran Admin

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Currently: 501st BCMD Rex  / Veteran Admin of le server
spacer.png

OG ranks - SO CMD Moose and First ever CPT Taggart  - The best Walon Vau - 212th Longshot -212th Boil - CG CMD Hound/CMD Moose - 332nd Vaughn 

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Current: Bad Batch Echo

Former: WAC-47 Battalion Commander Wolffe Mechanized Regimental Commander Clorox