[ACCEPTED] Stormzy's Questmaster app

Veteran Admin

Name: Stormzy
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:142886591
How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: 3272:21:37.
Timezone: EST
From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 5/10 idek ngl lemme ask google
Why do you want to join the Quest team?: Honestly, I thought becoming a part of the Quest master team would be a fun and cool way of bringing in entertainment to people who enjoy running quests as a past time. Especially when I can also try throwing random ideas out and giving them a test with others. I also believe that quests are also another way of promoting RP depending on how the quest taker does it.
Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes
Do you understand that you will be given a quota and assignments and failure to meet these can result in removal from the program?: Yes

Please give an example of a quest type you'd like to create.

Quest:
-A Night Out-(Group Quest)
Troopers will be given a momentary break and sent to Rekesh Village. 
There will be four different markers. 
First will be asking for PTL 
Second would be midway to Rekesh: During this marker a few DW will spawn surrounding the trooper(s) and attack
 Third will be at the entrance as a marker where they will be met with a message "Welcome to Rekesh"
Fourth will be at the Bar/Lounge where they will go grab a drink and relax after a long day. Will be about 10-15 mins or less just to create some PASSIVE RP amongst themself

Quest 2: (Unsure if we have time limit quests where if you don't complete a quest you fail but here is one)
Race to Second Sector
Clones will be tasked with making it to Sector 2 while avoiding hostiles. 
They will be given a timer from the front gate following a path to one of the Second Sector entrances. 
Along the path will be hostiles(either bugs or gunners) who they have to avoid/get passed and hit each checkpoint.

Jedi
Jocasta's Archive

Madame Nu is very keen on keeping the archives clean and making sure things are where they are meant to be.
There will be four markers on each shelf. Each will be 30 seconds for you to RP it.
Once you have checked each shelf, you will note it down and comms to the Masters to let them know you finished.

Youngling on the loose
This is a "Searching" type of quest
Jedi will be tasked with finding a youngling NPC somewhere in the Temple within 15 mins. 
This depends if I can spawn an NPC and a circle in front of it without giving it away too much. 

(Sorry for the random ideas that sound off. Just got off work and I am throwing ideas I thought would be interesting.)

Head Admin

+1 solid ideas, good luck cooking

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

Veteran Admin
12 hours ago, Vortexuss said:

Please make one where I make it to HS

+1

I gotchu, it’ll have to be after mine

GM Leadership

+1 Cool guy, cool ideas!

Current: BOOM
Former: 501st BCMD Rex 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | Veteran Admin Game Master Manager | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma GCO CPT Waxer | GCO SUPL Wooley 2ndAC Parjai
481269431afcc1d73846d7df52dab4e0.gif

Veteran Admin

+1.  Would be a good fit with the team in my opinion

Current: SPEC Regimental Commander Danny
Former: Walon Vau, CG Commander Danny, Battalion Commander Fox

Veteran Admin

+1 

Current : Rancor BCMD Blitz TRM  Questmaster Veteran Admin
Former : Obi-Wan Kenobi | Bultar Swan | Guild Marshall Rancor CMD Colt | Rancor BCMD Blitz  Rancor Alpha-09 CMD Bana |SG WO Jayfon

Your application has been ACCEPTED.

The QUEST LEAD will be in contact to begin your training.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO QM APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

|Longest Serving Attack Regimental Commander||Master of Quests|

5AjdRrY.png