[Cwrp] Jedi skill tree bug/glitch

Bug type: Glitch or bug not sure which

Severity:Medium to high

Evidence none

Description Don't know how you get it but heard that you do something with skill tree and get absorbant amount of health and shield and your run faster and jump higher

Edited by inspector
Head Admin

Could you provide more details?

Edited by blazin

Current: Palpatine

Former: Shaak Ti | Arligan Zey Kit Fisto | Luminara Unduli | Jedi Military Advisor | Null-10 Lieutenant JaingNull-6 Lieutenant Kom'rk Bad Batch Echo Bad Batch Hunter Improcco Nye Alpha-26 Maze | Walon Vau Yoda x2

• 2 weeks later...

This bug happened to me as well, I was really confused and didn’t know it was a bug lol, basically it’s when resetting your stats, if you spam the button to reset, for that life, you keep your old stats, as well as receiving the new stats that you upgrade with the skill points, it only lasts for 1 life though 

Not 100% sure if I’m correct on how it overall works, but it does come from you resetting your skill points

@blazin Figured I’d @ you because you asked about it.

Edited by Edgar
  • Informative 1

Future Adult!

On 7/19/2024 at 3:32 PM, blazin said:

Could you provide more details?

He's referring to the original contents of this bug report. it is exactly the same.

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Grand Master of the Order Yoda 
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti l Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate l Actually Private Crosshair l Mace Windu

53dc4d38968cd2efbfb3e4f0a0b3aa7a.gif?ex=